Bad Andy Doll from Domino's Pizza

cheri rich

Reaction score
I have the 12" plush bad andy doll, created for dominoe pizza,he is in pristine condition.never played with has all his limbs,eyes.tuff of hair,colors are still bright. he has no smoke or animal smell to him,i put him in a curio cabinet and forgot i had the little guy till last month. i understand he is rare, can anyone please tell me his worth,and honesty really is needed. im a new widow.my husband at the age of 40 passed away last spring,no life insurance, so if he is worth anything a new refrig,would really be nice.i called the company that did the commercials,they dont know,and dominoe is supposed to get back to me, as soon as they talk to ceo of advertising. if anybody out there knows something,help

thank you
cheri

Quazimoto

Reaction score
It's extremely difficult to put a price on something of such rarity. Very seldom do they come on the market, so there really isn't much of a track record for value to be found online. I see that one was listed and did sell on eBay back in 2007 and another in 2008. Unfortunately, that information comes from the site worthpoint, who requites you to sign-up for their membership to see the price items sell at.

Here's a link to on of the the worthpoint listing...

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/bad-andy-12-inch-posable-plush-doll-dominos-pizza-1

As far as what it would be worth today; I don't know. The market for most collectibles fell dramatically when the economy collapsed. However, given the doll's rarity, such a fall might not effect it much.

In short, I couldn't really tell you how much it was worth. Truth be told, any item is only worth however much someone is willing to pay for it. You have Dominos Pizza collectors, Muppet collectors, and Advertising collectors who could potentially be interested in it, so you could find a few people fighting over it.

With something of such evident rarity, the best advice I could give you is to research. Maybe take a bunch of different pictures then look into some auction houses. Contact them (especially thouse who specialize in advertising or toys) and see what they have to say. Most reputable ones will offer you a free basic apprasial of what they think it could sell for, assuming they know. Or, you could put it up on eBay and see how it goes. eBay is free to list most items now (up to 50 listings per month), so there's not much to lose. Do as much research as you can stand before then to get an idea of what price point you should list it at. Based on my own personal experiences with buying, selling, and tracking similar items, I'd say you Bad Andy Doll should probably be worth a couple hundred dollars, but that's really just my gut reaction. If you get a couple people who want it bad enough, the value could skyrocket.

cheri rich

Reaction score
thank you so much for your reply,who would evr think,this crazy little caracter would be valuble. i liked him so much i begged my husband,for one.he got a pizza and suprised me with the doll.after that there were no more.i put him away in my curio cabinet.my husband died last year,i was dusting and found bad andy,he had slid into a lenox puch boll,all that time. i'm going to try to investigate more.i have one daughter getting married,my other wanting to go to college and im disabled. so,i need help.again thank you
cheri

Quazimoto

Reaction score
You're welcome. I only wish I could give you a more definative answer as to it's value, but I just can't at this time. If I do happen to find out anything more, I'll let you know.

andi

Reaction score
how much are you looking to get for him?

cheri rich

Reaction score
how much are you looking to get for him?
sorry for the dely in my reply.
i contacted worthpoint to get a apprasil, the returned the infomation to me just today. The last bad andy dolls surfesed in and around 07, the highest sale on EBAY was for almost $200,for a gently used andy. My "Bad Andy" is in pristine condition,never touched kids hands,no smoke smell,no animal smell,his mouth is still bright pink,his tuff of hair is complete and still nice yellow,has both eyes,all limbs and tail. I was told by several toy places and people that now thats its 011, I would have a asking price of somewere around $700.00 he is very rare, i got in touch with the puppeteer company and dominoes advertising,still waiting to hear back from them,but the puppet company,that made teh commercials were shocked there was one around that didnt meet the fate of a child.
any help would be appreciated any anyone interested i'd love to hear from. i feel my asking price is fair and kinda low,but we shall see
regards
cheri

millertime83

Reaction score
They're really that rare? I won quite a few in a crane machine at the Boardwalk in Seaside Heights a few years ago.