Bad Christmas Gifts/Ideas

Wiseman

Reaction score
My wife had this brilliant idea for Christmas this year. Instead of getting a real tree. She was going to order an artificial one over the internet. So she orders a white Christmas tree, that according to the box was supposed to be 6.5 feet tall when we set it up. Well, the tree was white, but it was not 6.5 feet. How do I know? I'm 5 feet 9 inches and after we set up the thing I stood in front of it with my daughter and I looked like something Jack found at the top of the beanstalk. We decorated the thing and it looked okay, but it's still way too short. Also our younger son undecorated the lower half of the thing, so now it looks even worse. So tell me, what were your bad ideas/gifts that you got this year. Remember, keep your receipts and don't buy things sight unseen.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Reads thread title*

Oh! Oh! I know, hold on!

*Runs out*

*Comes back with Kathy Greenwood*

Do it! Do that thing you did, you know?

KATHY: *Holds out a Chia Pet* It's a Chia Pet!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I got a chia pet once, I dont remember what it was, but that thing actually grew and lived for about a month before our cats ate it.

I didnt get any bad gifts or had any bad ideas this year, the only "bad" gift I got was a pink (ew) shirt thats was a large. I am no way a large, but I guess its nice that people think I am a large XD