Bad dream about Caroll Spinney

MrMuppet93

Reaction score
In one of my dreams, I had a nightmare that Caroll died. No I didn't witness what happened, I just read news articles and Caroll's unfortunate "passing". It's probably because of Mr. Hooper and especially because he and Jim looked alike.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
In one of my dreams, I had a nightmare that Caroll died. No I didn't witness what happened, I just read news articles and Caroll's unfortunate "passing". It's probably because of Mr. Hooper and especially because he and Jim looked alike.
I hate to say this but in a few years we could be reading this article for real

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
Any nightmare like that always scary for anybody; sorry you had that experience

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what's kind of scary?

What if it happens this year? During his fairwell tour?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I hate to say this but in a few years we could be reading this article for real
Yeah. We know his health has gone hill with his dystonia, but if he's well enough to do his farewell tour that's definitely a good sign. About the possibility about him passing in a few years, it's best not to think about that.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Yeah. We know his health has gone hill with his dystonia, but if he's well enough to do his farewell tour that's definitely a good sign. About the possibility about him passing in a few years, it's best not to think about that.
Yeah it's really sad to think that the thing he loves and the character who he calls his child is actually destroying his body

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had a similar nightmare about Larry the Cable Guy dying a few years ago. Which is kind of weird in retrospect, considering how young and presumably healthy Larry is compared to some other comedians I enjoy.