1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Bad dream about Caroll Spinney

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by MrMuppet93, Feb 22, 2018.

1. MrMuppet93

MrMuppet93 Active Member

In one of my dreams, I had a nightmare that Caroll died. No I didn't witness what happened, I just read news articles and Caroll's unfortunate "passing". It's probably because of Mr. Hooper and especially because he and Jim looked alike.

2. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

I hate to say this but in a few years we could be reading this article for real

3. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

4. aVeryBriefCameo

aVeryBriefCameo Well-Known Member

Ugh what a downer. Thankfully he is still with us

5. GrouchFanatic

GrouchFanatic Active Member

Any nightmare like that always scary for anybody; sorry you had that experience

6. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

You know what's kind of scary?

What if it happens this year? During his fairwell tour?

7. Daffyfan4ever

Daffyfan4ever Well-Known Member

Yeah. We know his health has gone hill with his dystonia, but if he's well enough to do his farewell tour that's definitely a good sign. About the possibility about him passing in a few years, it's best not to think about that.

8. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Try thinking positive thoughts about him.

9. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Yeah it's really sad to think that the thing he loves and the character who he calls his child is actually destroying his body

10. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I had a similar nightmare about Larry the Cable Guy dying a few years ago. Which is kind of weird in retrospect, considering how young and presumably healthy Larry is compared to some other comedians I enjoy.