1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Bad Muppet Rumors

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by PopoverFroggy, Nov 17, 2002.

1. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

i think you need to see someone...no! Lol, i don't even know how i did that??!!?

Zack)Rowlf the, just because it's logical doesn't mean it's right
    :mad: :D Dog.

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I think we shoud pool our money then give the Muppets back to the Henson family as a present from Muppet Central (On the contition that the performers come on Muppet Central Forum at least twice a week.)

Then if the Muppets need finansing we would all pool our money again and get them out of a ditch!!!

Here's my $10, catch.

3. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

the teleton idea actually might work..or hold a benefits show, aybe something like muppetfest, that tours N. america....I'd go, and I bet they oculd make a good profit if they did it well and promoted it right...

BUT, wouldnt' any profits made off the muppets go to the parent comapny, and not Henson??

4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I do not mean giving the money to EMTV, I meant giving the money back to the Henson family, so thbey can buy their freedom!