Bad Muppet Rumors

Muppets1985

Reaction score
??? WHAT ??!!!

Saban Is out?? YESSSSSSSSS!!! lol

Disney what are you thinking!! come on do IT IF your readying this!!

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by murgatoad
Yes, but this adult doesn't find such behavior appealing. FWIW.
thats what the remote is for. personally i found the kilborn interview hilarious, especially the snoop segment. finally we get the truth that it wasn't time but was actually finger pointing by people who have way to much time with nothing better to do. just what we need, more martyrs.

Drtooth

Reaction score
After this is ALLLLL over, let's gang up on the jerks in charge of EMTV and punch them in the stomach!!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
thats what the remote is for. personally i found the kilborn interview hilarious, especially the snoop segment. finally we get the truth that it wasn't time but was actually finger pointing by people who have way to much time with nothing better to do. just what we need, more martyrs.
Yesi highly doubt that the snoop scene's and others taken out will be on the DVD when it comes out.:mad:

,Kermit was only kidding with that, it was late night tv, he wouldn't say something like that on te big sreen or tv muppet specail, at least i wouldn't think so.

Zach

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yesi highly doubt that the snoop scene's and others taken out will be on the DVD when it comes out.:mad:

Kermit was only kidding with that, it was late night tv, he wouldn't say something like that on the big sreen or tv muppet specail, at least i wouldn't think so.

Zach

Drtooth

Reaction score
Uh... Zach the Dog... did you post that twice, or do I need to see someone.....?

I sure hope nothing terrible happens to the Muppets. Maybe if we can ALLLLLLL dig in and have everyone on this board, the Fraggle Board, the Palisades board, and the TP board and have all their friends that are fans of the Muppets contribute 10 dollars maybe...just maybe we can save the Muppets!!!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Yes, but you saw what happened when Bart, Milhouse, and Martin all pooled their money to buy that comic book. I mean once we all bought it, how would we decide who gets to keep the Muppets on which days?

murgatoad

Reaction score
Originally posted by tomahawk
Well, DUH. Of course it was the controversy that got Snoop cut out. A lot is riding on this upcoming special/film/whatever. You can bet that it had nothing to do with a sudden attack of conscience up at the Henson Co. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Yes, but you saw what happened when Bart, Milhouse, and Martin all pooled their money to buy that comic book. I mean once we all bought it, how would we decide who gets to keep the Muppets on which days?

Well, I was thinking we could hold a Save Henson Telethon. For every 20 dollar pledge, you get a Muppet Mayheim Membership, for a pledge of 30 dollars, you get a small Muppet Plush of your choice, for 50 bucks you get two action figures of your chaoice...etc. etc. like PBS, only important!

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by murgatoad
Well, DUH. Of course it was the controversy that got Snoop cut out. A lot is riding on this upcoming special/film/whatever. You can bet that it had nothing to do with a sudden attack of conscience up at the Henson Co. :wink:
its a sad, sad world.