Bad Trader Alert

count123

Reaction score
im giving this thread as warning to an individual who will not recriprocate a trade that was supposed to be done over a month ago.

first HE botched up by giving me his wrong address and now several months after he got the goods, im left with nothing.

I ask this individual to send me my items or make contact with me before i release your name and address.

count123 is counting the days...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Just a tip - the warning would be better if we had a name to go with the deed. Names help in knowing who is good to trade with and who isn't. Even a screenname.

Again, just a tip.

-Kim

count123

Reaction score
im giving the person a chance to redeem himself before i have to devulge that information.

3 days to be exact

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In tense voice like the scene from FTB when María is going through the keys to open the back cage where Big Bird's kept...
That's 2, 2 days left!

Oh and here's another tip. You might want to post in the "Seller Feedback" thread here in this section of the forum as well. You might get some more help if others see your post there too. And I feel your pain, being jerked on a deal two months ago. But thankfully, steps have been taken and I'm hopefully getting the stuff from someone much more reputable than the original dealer... Scooter101 was the guy I dealt with, and I caution others not to deal with him directly.

count123

Reaction score
The trader has contacted me and promised to send my tapes ASAP after apologizing profusely.

ill post when I receive the items. *if*

count123

Reaction score
though contact has been made, the transaction has yet to be completed. Apparently this trader has sent the tapes via express mail, but i have yet to receive them. my patience is beginning to wear thin. he has until Friday before I take serious action.

count123

Reaction score
Hi all,
id like to announce that this Bad Trader is none other than Andrew Turppa, also known formerly as Scooter101.
I have his address and in addition to sending government representatives plan on making his life a living ****. If u'd like to help me by sending hate mail i can provide his address.