Bad Traders

P

Philo and Gunge

I looked at MuppetDanny's bad traders list and I decided to think we should have a bad traders list here, I know one:

No. 1 Muppet Fan - Traders from New York (besides me :wink:) are bad, he only e mailed me once with his trade list, I keep e-mailing him and nothing.

dmx10101

Reaction score
You cause you're low on VHS tapes! lol Just kidding. I won't know any bad traders. Justin Faulknor is a good trader though.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
:concern:

Despite the importance of the subject of bad traders, I don't think Muppet Central allows this kind of negative publicity of other members. Such information belongs on your website, not this forum. I think this thread should be closed.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Actually it's promoting the awareness of being careful who you trade with. This is here so you won't get burned or have a lot of hassles with someone.

Ryan

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
No. 1 Muppet Fan - Traders from New York (besides me :wink:) are bad, he only e-mailed me once with his trade list, I keep e-mailing him and nothing.
I agree, he's a bad one. I had the same problem. Grrrr. :boo:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I've traded with No. 1 Muppet Fan and had no problems with him at all.

jediX

Reaction score
I had no probs w/ chellispal. He's online virtually every day on aim.... I got my stuff from him pretty dang fast, too. MUCH faster than my project's going :embarrassed:...

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Thanks Jedi!

I am sorry Philo & Gunge, but i asked you for your address but all youve done is kept sending me lists of what you have and what you want(which I already know) I apologize that I havent responded to every email , but iam very busy w school and work myself, I have traded w/ others on here(heck even sent stuff to Phil) and have good feedback, I really dont appreciate you putting my name(first and last) and starting a thread about me, Thats not cool. Im sure others who I have traded with will account to it as well. If you wanna trade I have your lists, (btw, you just have titles , no order of how you want the tapes, speed, etc..it may be helpful how you want them put together) Also we made a deal a while back b4 xmas, and it took you over a month to get back to me on stuff, so yea im busy now. all i get from you is lists of what u want and what i want. No address, no order, just chaos.

Phil if you see this post please take care of this by at least getting my real name out of the post i dont feel that i s fair, and fellow boarnd memebers ivc traded and chatted with, please agree that i have been good in trading, heck even for time that i get nothing in exchange, just the pleasure of spreading the henson goodness

P

Philo and Gunge

I am incredibly sorry, I asked Phil to get rid of you on the post. I guess I was being a little insenative. :sympathy: