Bad Transaction Alert: Andrew Young

Ryan

Reaction score
This is just a "watch out" thread for any of you who may come in contact with Andrew in the future. I won a contest on his Bear-Town site, and it's been nearly two years since I've won, and I never got the "prize package" that I was supposed to get. Email after email, he apologized about being busy or his computer not working and he always send he'd send the stuff out, and never did. Since then, he held the contest again, and I'm not sure if this year's winner got the prize, either. I've tried emailing him recently, but have gotten no response. Seems like this is the only way I can get in contact with him.

Don't trust him.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Gee, thanks for the heads up. What is up with all the bad traders lately? Besides yours, whitch was two years ago.

Ryan

Reaction score
Funny thing is that he's still posting on the forum (as Buck-Beaver) and has yet to reply to me or this thread. Sounds pretty cowardly.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Oh really? I haven't seen him online.. i'll definantly look out for him to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Ryan did win a contest through the bear-town.com site . . . however his prizes were sent out via regular mail something like a year or two ago. I'm not getting in to a he said/she said debate here but I'll happily post a scanned copy of the receipt for everything that was sent.

I offered to replace the items that did not arrive, some of which was sent and some may have been not. I don't want to sound like a jerk here - and obviously I didn't manage this very Ryan - but this was so long ago I don't remember exactly the status of this. I do have pretty good records though. I'm not at home at the moment, but when I get back tomorrow I will check to see what was and wasn't sent (twice). If there was something that wasn't sent a second time I'll happily ship it to Ryan tomorrow. That hasn't happened within a reasonable amount of time (1-2 weeks) Ryan please feel happy to post here again.

For the record, I don't read most of the threads on the forum and had no idea this thread even existed (especially since I don't do buying/selling/trading on the forum) until I got a message from Ernie101. I also haven't received any email from you in ages Ryan. Maybe you are sending mail to an old address and or maybe it's being caught by spam filters at my end I don't know.

The best way to reach me via email is puppetvision | at | g mail dot com. It's not my primary email but I get notifications as soon I get a message there.

Ryan

Reaction score
The portion of the prize I did recieve was incomplete (missing the pattern) and I have yet to see the Foam Book, which was supposedly sent here twice. I emailed you twice about the problem rughly two weeks ago, using the email address provided in the "send Buck-Beaver and email" tab. Sorry if all of this sounds rude, but I just felt like I was taken advantage of.