Banks, Banks and more Banks!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It is me or are there starting to become more and more banks around? In a town right near mine I counted three or four banks on the same street! Plus in my area, they keep removing good places for banks, like they traded in a vidoe store for a "citibank". Does this happen frequently near anyone else?:confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Convenience.

There's a couple of places in town where there are two Pilots right next door to each other, I kid you not!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Not that I can recall, but there do seem to be quite a few banks around where I am.

Skye

Reaction score
I also have a lot of banks around me, but not an unusually large number, I don't think, lol. I actually want to change my bank pretty soon, and I'm having a hard time choosing a new one with all the options, though!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't worry about the options & whatnot. Right now, the only times I go into my own bank is to use the penny arcade to tansfer my coins to bills.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I also have a lot of banks around me, but not an unusually large number, I don't think, lol. I actually want to change my bank pretty soon, and I'm having a hard time choosing a new one with all the options, though!
Aw! Good luck with that sweetheart and I hope you find a good bank and the one that's right for you!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aw! Good luck with that sweetheart and I hope you find a good bank and the one that's right for you!:smile:
Aww, thank you so much, sweetie! With you hoping it for me, I know I will find the best bank just calling out to me, hehe! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know I will find the best bank just calling out to me, hehe! :smile:
I know I can just hear it calling out to you already sweetheart. Ready and waiting for you to find it. Aaaaahhhhh!:flirt: