Bargaining Chops

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Fair enough. There's just too much chaos going on at that theater at times, you just have to say "No" to a sketch when it behoves you to say so. Besides, Kermit'll probably just get one of the chorines to take Piggy's place instead.
Was that "be-hooves"...?

Gotta go! Pun Police at the door--ahhhh!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Haha! I loved this little bit of ush-gush! I can never find the time to take in your full novel stories, so I love to have a peek at your short stories!

"If the platter fits!" = One of the greatest pieces of snark ever. (Also, I always love adjustments to the traditional shoe-fitting phrase!)

Am thinking that if Kermit had just suggested Annie Sue take the part in the skit it would have turned Piggy around faster than all that fluttering about, but that would be muuuuch less fun.

Love as ever!
Beau
Beau! Sweetie! You read something I wrote! How wonderful of you!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I have a lot of "strays" that don't actually fit into my timeline. (I have about six different proposal stories alone!)

I don't worry about it too much, although I do have what Moi (Sorry to horn in on Miss Piggy's trademark phrase, but I didn't know if you would be able to tell I was italicizing the "I"!) considers to be the REAL story of how things happened between the frog and the pig. Somebody's Getting Married? Getting Swamped and KG are definitely canon for me.

Plain and simple (although my storylines aren't!), I just like writing with them. So I take a cue from one of my big heroes and feel free to write my own endings--over and over.
Well, it doesn't really matter to me because I still love your writings and odds and ends! If anyone should be able to write Pig and Frog cuddly stories, it's you. :3 I can't really think of anyone who can do better, infact I'm pretty sure there isn't. I just hope you keep it up!