Barker Character, Comic, and Cartoon Museum

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I am going to the name of this thread on May 24, 2014, which is tomorrow. Does anybody know if they have any Muppet Show, Sesame Street, or Fraggle Rock exhibits there? I need my answers by tomorrow. Hope you can help.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
The first of the 2 tour videos on their website has a segment on its Sesame Street display.
For puppetry fans, there are segments on Howdy Doody and Charlie McCarthy (who cameoed with Edgar Bergen in The Muppet Movie) in the same video.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Thanks!!! The Sesame Street display will be wonderful! ( P.S I'm still taking suggestions until 9:00.)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I just came back!! There was SO many Muppet stuff, and I recommend it for anybody who loves cartoons, comics, TV characters, or Muppets!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
One place on my Bucket List to visit- the International Museum of Cartoon Art. I drove up to the site in 1992 when it used to be in Port Chester, New York.

Only to find they moved the week before to Boca Raton, Florida. Dang Me!

I'd still would like to check out the Barker Museum, but that's a drop in the bucket compared to what they have in Florida.
Still, I'm glad you enjoyed their exhibit.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Not yet. They did have an exhibit at a gallery in Manhattan a few years back, with a samll representation of their collection.

There's also a museum out by Pittsburgh that has some Mr. Rogers memorabilia. Got that on my Bucket List too.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Well, the Barker museum has over 80,000 pieces of memorabilia there.