Barry Lee's Life Story: A Bio on Me

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Okay so here we go I was born in September 30th,1991 born in VA had to be sent to children's hospital for breathing problems ended up staying there for 5 months.After that I had a trake,2 casts on arms and legs and was deaf.We had nurses 12 hours a day at my house went to the hospital every week sometimes I would unplug my trake and stop breathing.One time my dad and I and a nurse went to the hospital and these two jewish ladys from NY come up and asks what was wrong with me of course this is not true but my dad sid "Never let your child ride on a monlower" and they were saying to my dad what a cruel bad man he was but he isn't he always jokes around.As I got older more surgeries came upon me so far 21.I was always a ladies man I loved girls I would always kiss teens and 21 year olds for some reason always hang out with adults for some reason.I was born with four fingers and started drawing at the age of 3 I got a chalk board and was watching Sesame Street and drew a twiddle bug and looked identical i got a picture of it to prove.When I was in kindergarden I loved it I was popular especially in the 3rd grade I did a talent show and danced to "Thriller" and I had a fan club baack then but kids always picked on me verbaly not physically.It is hard to get a girl actually I am trying to get a girl right now but she isn't ready but I got a plan that shell change her mind soon enough.I always loved drawing comics I have many characters and series such as the Smilevilles Series,Adventures of Bob & Ug,and The Barry lee Project a newly created comic I will show online in 2005.I love 70's music.About the Barry Lee Project I will give you a peek now this is all old and newly created work every week a new drawing is entered twisted,wild,fun,cool,and nude comics
yes my mom lets me do nude but no cussing sadly.Not to much nude though.
In the OBX i'm known as the Rocky of Cartooning and had many exhibets and pictures sold for thousands.I want to start a store with painting of my work If you want any pictures,cartoons,or stuff for your buisness just e-mail you guys get the low prices but regulars get to pay 1,00 or more you can pay as low as 100 bucks I hope you enjoyed my mini bio tell me how you think.

jediX

Reaction score
Heh, nudity but no cursing...thats hilarious. lol Anyway, man.... I checked out your cartoons the other day in that thread you posted and was quite impressed. I'm almost 19 and my stuff doesn't even look that good! :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
Your accomplishments are all the more amazing considering the drawbacks you faced. I have a hearing loss, and even though I learned to speak English and German, sometimes when it's too difficult for me to understand things I cry. It's so frustrating. You ought to be proud of yourself.

jediX

Reaction score
And for your age, man, I'm suprised you're as saavy as you are. I didn't have a web site until I was 14. The sky's the limit with where the art is going, too. Keep up the good work, buddy!

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
And for your age, man, I'm suprised you're as saavy as you are. I didn't have a web site until I was 14. The sky's the limit with where the art is going, too. Keep up the good work, buddy!
I had a nice website when I was like 14 or 15, but I had to shut it down cause they were going to start to charge to have it and I didn't have a credit card to pay plus I couldn't afford it. I have never gotten around to making another one since then.

Beebers

Reaction score
Kudos to all of you, always accomplishing, despite obstacles. It's all very impressive and wonderful. Keep on keepin' on.

:cool: