Barry's Weekly Muppet Inspirational Quotes

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Starting next week (Thursday) I will be posting a new feature called "Barry's Weekly Muppet Inspirational Quote." So here is how it goes, searching through all the TMS episodes, MT, JHH, Sesame Street, and various specials, I will basically show a clip of just a funny, sad, random, or sometimes just a lyric by the muppets. The video is actually from the production, not moviemaker. So this will also let you see a glimpse of some rare muppet videos as well. But each week I will post a video of a quote from The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Muppets Tonight, whatever, and the deal is that the quote will start off your day and inspire you to do something nice, maybe repeating the quote for inspirational purposes, or just being silly and shouting out "WE ARE ALL NAKED!", (as quoted by Sam the Eagle) in the middle of the street at four in the morning (see how that goes) so yes, starting Thanksgiving day, it's Barry's Weekly Muppet Inspirational Quotes, it will be posted every Friday, and if you find a muppet quote you would like to see a video of, PM me here. So yes...

remember, Thanksgiving Day, The First Round of Barry's Weekly Muppet Inspirational Quotes!!

(***sigh**** I dont know where I should put this)

So tune in thursday! Tood-a-loo! :excited:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea and a great place for this! I'll betuning in! :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, Barry. This will be a great new feature!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes, me too!
:excited: So when will it be, Thursdays or Fridays? BTW, where is your signature from?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sweet! That's awesome, Barry! Now between you, me and Byron; we'll just need two more members to fill out the rest of the work week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays!

BEAR

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Sweet! That's awesome, Barry! Now between you, me and Byron; we'll just need two more members to fill out the rest of the work week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays!

I've actually been brainstorming trying to come up with my own Weekly "segment" but that's as far as it's gotten...brainstorming.

BEAR

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Cool Bryan! Have any ideas on what it will be?
I dunno. I've been thinking about doing something for a while. I don't think it would be anything as spectacular as Vic Ramano's Visuals, but we'll see. Something Sesame related possibly.