Barry's Weekly Muppet Inspirational Quotes

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Its here!

Ok everybody! This is the first week of the series!

Anyways, today isn't really much of an inspirational quote, its just more of a gag, its from the Season 4 Episode of "The Muppet Show" starring Doug Henning. Where Fozzie trys to impress Robin with his magic tricks, this almost reminds me of the old gag in "The Bullwinkle Show" where he would try to pull a rabbit out of his hat, but of course would never work. Its pretty funny --cheesy too--, but next week expect something a little more rare. ((I am not saying what it is))

But anyways here it is:

Barry's Muppetational Weekly Quotes - Episode 1

BTW, heres a little trivia for you, the man singing in the beginning of the credits is Piero Umiliani the italian composer who originally sang "Mahna Mahna."

Sorry for such a lame start though... ((sighs)) But tune in NEXT SATURDAY for week 2, with a much more rarerer find.

Take care everybody, and have a WONDERFUL, Thanksgiving!! :zany:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Gah! That's not lame, that's EXCELLENT! Barry, that rocks! Wow, how fun! Wahoo! :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah.:big_grin: That's no rabbit. That's a rabbi. Were you expecting the Pope?:excited:
That's funny Barry. Keep up the good work:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, that was great! There's also something rather funny about a 5-year-old playing straight man...
:smirk:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow Barry! I love it!! I didn't know you were actually gonna have the clips! WOOT! That's great! Can't wait for the next instalment!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea for clips!!! This is really awesome Barry, sorry I didn't comment sooner! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with! Way to go!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Thanks ya'll! Make sure to tune in Saturday for the next one...! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's great Barry! I've never seen that clip before, so it's refreshing and neat!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Sah-rrry. We might have a hiatus until the 20th of December because im trying to get school work together,... sorry ya'll. Just busy.