1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Basil Hears A Noise

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Princeton, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Princeton

Princeton Guest

I don't know whether I should put this in this forum or the SS forum. Anyway, does anyone remember this little TV movie? It's about a bear named Basil, an older green skinned puppet whose name escapes me, and Elmo, and they're all having a sleep-over. Basil hears a noise and can't get back to sleep so he asks the green puppet to tell him a story. So, basically the whole movie is the story. Then there's a classic case of 'here we go again' where the lights go out and we hear in that unmistakably annoying voice: "Elmo hear a noise!". It's been so long since I've seen it but that's basically the gyst. If anyone can refresh me, let me know. Thanx!
  2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Probably this belongs in the Sesame Street area but it was a TV special in Canada. I've seen it on VHS for sale at Wal-Mart and Toys R Us here. I have a copy of it somewhere.