Batlike Frackle Descript Help

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm asking for visual help with another character again, because Muppet Wiki doesn't have an individual article or image of this one either.

This time I'm needing a text descript of one of Cosmo Scam's Henchmen from The Great Santa Claus Switch which Muppet Wiki has listed as a "small batlike Frackle". If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, if you know at what point this character appears in the special please post that too so I can search for it on youtube and get my brother to help me out.

Hope to get some replies soon, thanks and happy Easter. :batty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, perhaps you missed that I asked for a "text" descript owing to my visual impediment not allowing me to see images on a screen. Because of that, I can't say whether the image you posted is the Frackle I'm looking for or not. If anyone else can help, that'd be great and I hope replies get posted soon.

cjd874

Reaction score
Hey there Count.

There are actually two Frackles in Justagreenfrog's photo. The one on the left has yellow eyes, green hair and beak, and a feathery blue body with wings. It looks like it has talons too. The other Frackle looks a lot like the Green Frackle from the Muppet Show: a curved beak-like face, angry eyes, and a furry green collar. I think the first one is the batlike creature you're looking for. Hope this description helps you out!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks CJD, I'll use this for future reference.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Actually, that's not the bat like one at all. I just recently uploaded three of the frackles to Cosmos Scam's Henchmen, but being so new to Wiki, I don't know how to do the template. But the frackle pictured is actually a modifyed Snerf. The bat like frackle is a small Marrionette that flies around the cave, with a snake like body, long green wings, a lighter green beak and tiny little eyes. It also has a tiny fang.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll certainly ponder on this when working with my own creepy creatures. :batty: