Batman Begins...

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Holy bat-crap! You just knew this movie was too good to be true...they've turned the Batmobile in to the Bat-Tractor. Someone in another forum summed it up best - "I think that's what Batman uses when he has to tow his Bat-Combine and harvest his bat-wheat."

Check it out ~ http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/page.html

McFraggle

Reaction score
I agree, I don't know what was wrong with the Batmobile from the original Tim Burton movie or designing one like the Batmobile in Batman: The Animated Series.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
What I've read about that is that it's (in the film) an experimental miliatary vehicle that becomes the Batmobile. It would make sense, though, that at Batman's beginning he wouldn't have the ultra-personalized custom wheels yet. He's still trying this whole thing on for size... Anyway, I can live with it.

McFraggle

Reaction score
As long as the Batmobile is a not a focal part of the movie, and this movie has a decent script then I can live with it.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
There's rumours that it's not Batman's primary wheels in the movie - it's some kind off-road vehicle he uses at one point in the film. Let's hope.

I mean honestly, Batman is one of the greatest 20th century myths...it's not that hard to make a really good, really cool movie out of it.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
I mean honestly, Batman is one of the greatest 20th century myths...it's not that hard to make a really good, really cool movie out of it.
You'd think so... I have high hopes for this, though. I also hope that good work can be done on the new Superman film. Please please please!

McFraggle

Reaction score
I agree about Batman being a great myth. He is one of the few superheroes that is at least halfway believeable in terms that some of the things he does could be done if you had the right gadgets. That being said, I don't think we've seen a perfect Batman film yet.

Beauregard

Reaction score
On the subject of Batman, does anyone know the name of some good Batman books, and/or comic collections I could order through de library?