Be on "Deal or No Deal"

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
CATEGORY: Reality TV
SEEKING: Contestants: male and female, 21+, legally eligible to work and live in the U.S., must be in excellent physical and mental health, cannot be a candidate for office now or during the following one year after broadcast.

'DEAL OR NO DEAL'
NBC is casting Deal or No Deal, a reality show in which contestants test their luck and wits to win one million dollars. Noel Edmonds & Howie Mandel, hosts. Shoot is ongoing.

Send one completed submission to:
Deal or No Deal Casting
1149 N. Gower, Ste. 271
Los Angeles, CA 90038

Submission must include a completed application form, a copy of proof of eligibility to live and work in the U.S. (valid U.S. passport or drivers license and social security card), one recent photo of you, at least one recent photo of each of your supporters with their names and phone numbers printed clearly on the back, and a five-minute VHS audition tape, rewound and labeled with your name, address, and phone number, that shows producers your personality and what you would do with one million dollars. For more info, visit http://www.nbc.com/Casting/#dond.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I do too, I wish they had these like, in Cincinnati. That would be great. Oh wait, is that where I'm from? Oh well, I'm not being biased or anything.

Daniel

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
I do too, I wish they had these like, in Cincinnati. That would be great. Oh wait, is that where I'm from? Oh well, I'm not being biased or anything.

Daniel
Well the web link does say they are coming to Chicago to audition people. Just think...the cost of a plane ticket might make you a millionaire if selected.

Or the simple act of preparing a videotape might get you called in.:excited:

Kiki

Reaction score
We've got 'Deal or no deal' over here in aus as well.