1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Beaker for Animal

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by mewsh1, Jun 19, 2002.

1. mewsh1

mewsh1 New Member

I will be attending the Wizard World Chicago show and can pick up an extra Beaker. I am looking for the San Diego exclusive Animal. If anyone is going and would like to get an extra to make a trade, let me know. Shoot me an email if interested. Thanks.
  2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

There's an Animal exclusive now, too? Have any pictures been posted of it?

That makes 5 exclusives in Series One alone!

Don't tell me they can't do a Jim Henson Muppet figure.
  3. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

animal for beaker

i am more than likely going to san diego.i only live about 2 hours north of there.if you would like i can let you no for sure in a few weeks.
  4. mewsh1

mewsh1 New Member

Sent ya mail Tomahawk!
  5. wolvoks

wolvoks New Member

I sure hope Palisades posts a pic of the variant Animal soon...
  6. beaker20

beaker20 New Member

I will be heading down to san diego also i will try to get a few of vc beaker.
  7. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

I haven't heard anything about an exclusive Animal variant anywhere other than this post. Could someone elaborate? (will it be a repaint? what colors? alternate accessories? where will it be available?)
  8. DigitalBohemian

DigitalBohemian New Member

The Animal was supposed to be in a black t-shirt, and he would be an exclusive at WW Chicago next month, but I think Ken said something about him not working out, something about the factory screwing up. So I BELIEVE he is being replaced by this Vanishing Fozzie we keep hearing about. At least that's what I've gathered.
  9. wolvoks

wolvoks New Member

Actually, invisible Fozzie will be at the SDCC, not Wizard World.
  10. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

vacation fozzie

vacation fozzie is another exclusive that musicland and wizard world are doing.
  11. kmcphoto

kmcphoto New Member

Is ther going to be an exclusive animal or not? What about vanishing Fozzie? How come muppet central does not have any info on this?
  12. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

Exclusive Animal is on hold. The factory screwed up and forgot to start tooling on time. Animal has been replaced by Invisible Spray Fozzie as the SDCC Exclusive. Ken has expressed wishes to carry through with an Animal exclusive at a later date, possibly at MuppetFest.
  13. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

As others have said, Animal Exclusive was pushed back about a month ago and Vanishing Fozzie will be available at the San Diego Comic Con and to members of Palisades Collector's Club.

If you haven't seen it, you may want to bookmark this page. Whenever there is a change in the line it's updated there.