Beaker Playset Date Change...

Foreignman

Reaction score
Sorry that I have to be the bearer (see FOZZI3B3EAR, I can do it too) of bad news, I carry the message that the Beaker playset that had a release date of July 1st (at least on EB) has a new release date of July 14th... I guess this is to be expected, but it's still sort of a let down...

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's probably good news if you're running out of cash. Easier to save up that way!

Any other playset delays? I want to ask for the Swedish Chef for Christmas, and I have a gift certificate I'm saving for Animal!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Now it probably won't be out in time for my birthday.:mad:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's kind of how I felt about wave one. I was hoping it would come out in time for my birthday as Spring was the projected time of release in the beginning, but I figure that if this series goes well there will always be something out in the future around my birthday or a holiday. At least for the next year.........

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Hee Hee series 2 comes out around my b-day and Kermit's swamp years and vol 1 & 2 of the best of the Muppet Show comes out on my b-day.

Foreignman

Reaction score
It happened again, today the release date for Beaker on ebgames.com became July 24th. :frown:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
That's weird...we are going to have them in our warehouse on Friday and our order is always the last to be shipped out of the Orient. Very odd indeed...

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Hey Ken,
Are there going to be any lab playsets at the Palisades booth at WW Chicago?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
No unfortunately since they land Friday we won't get them there in time. D'OH!!!!! Talk about a real tease! I hate that!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
No unfortunately since they land Friday we won't get them there in time. D'OH!!!!! Talk about a real tease! I hate that!
So that is why you are not going to the con. You want to stay home with you Muppet Lab and Arrange It For Display all weekend:big_grin: