1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Beaker puppet

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Muppet Mania, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Muppet Mania

Muppet Mania New Member

I recently had a rather interesting concept for designing a beaker puppet. There's these pillows you can get for cheap that are cylinder type tubes w/ cylinder shaped foam inside. W/ a little bit of cuttin n' stuff to allow for a mouth, you'd have a pretty awesome looking beaker head! What do you think?:confused:
  2. video567

video567 New Member

would love to see the final product i would love to try my hands at a beaker he seems so much fun. i cant figure out how to make a mouth. i think the head could be simple add some eyes some boa hair make a foam nose to stick out a tubular body some arms but the mouth is killing me i dont even want to attempt cutting up foam if i cant figure that out
  3. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

good luck on that beaker, and be sure to post pics of it when you're done.

Here's mine http://muppets.zapto.org/muppets.htm

it was my first try, so it's not so good, but it will be better next time :)

/Anders
  4. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

That's not a bad looking Beaker, though I think he gained about 50 pounds in his head. :D
  5. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

well, it was my forst ever try, hehe. And his mouth is too wide :)
  6. vaderdentist

vaderdentist Member

That is a pretty cool Beaker............you did a fantastic first try.............I'll bet you nail it the second time!

Dave :)
  7. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Thanks, Dave. Yeah, i bet i do, hehe. It will be a while before i try tho :) However i am going to go for a try on Bunsen, i think i cracked that pattern :D

/Anders