Beaker puppet

Muppet Mania

Reaction score
I recently had a rather interesting concept for designing a beaker puppet. There's these pillows you can get for cheap that are cylinder type tubes w/ cylinder shaped foam inside. W/ a little bit of cuttin n' stuff to allow for a mouth, you'd have a pretty awesome looking beaker head! What do you think?:confused:

video567

Reaction score
would love to see the final product i would love to try my hands at a beaker he seems so much fun. i cant figure out how to make a mouth. i think the head could be simple add some eyes some boa hair make a foam nose to stick out a tubular body some arms but the mouth is killing me i dont even want to attempt cutting up foam if i cant figure that out

WiGgY

Reaction score
That's not a bad looking Beaker, though I think he gained about 50 pounds in his head. :big_grin:

BorkBork

Reaction score
well, it was my forst ever try, hehe. And his mouth is too wide :smile:

vaderdentist

Reaction score
That is a pretty cool Beaker............you did a fantastic first try.............I'll bet you nail it the second time!

Dave :smile:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Thanks, Dave. Yeah, i bet i do, hehe. It will be a while before i try tho :smile: However i am going to go for a try on Bunsen, i think i cracked that pattern :big_grin:

/Anders