1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Beaker Questions

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Leighton, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Leighton

Leighton New Member

Please excuse my ignornance, I am new around here. But if anybody could answer my questions I would appreciate it.

1 How much does it cost for a Beaker figure from the Collectors Club?

2 If I join today is it likely that I would be sent the suprise gift?

3 Does the collectors club ship overseas (the UK)???

Thanks
  2. fitz3641

fitz3641 New Member

1) you can join for $30 in the usa, $40 (i believe) overseas - that includes one vc beaker figure and all the other stuff they list on palisadestoys.com

2) no idea, they havent really released #s, but the employee who is packing them up led us to believe only 220 people had signed up a few days ago

3)yep, it just costs more

for more info, check the notice about the club posted by the mod
  3. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

4. Leighton

Leighton New Member

Collectors club

So does the $40 include a Beaker figure or is that extra? SUrely that $40 doesnt mean you get sent all the convention figures. I thought it would just give you the opportunity to BUY them at an extra cost!
  5. grail

grail New Member

until they run out, it DOES include 1 VC Beaker figure, with an option to purchase one more (it's $15 plus S&H) and they do accept PayPal on the site

www.palisadestoys.com
  6. Leighton

Leighton New Member

ok

thanks,
    so if I send away the $40 I get the VC Beaker. Do you know if I also get the "suprise gift" too?
  7. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Re: ok

The quicker you act, the better your chances. I don't think they are at the 500 mark yet so if you want the surprise...which I KNOW you do, sign up NOW!
  8. Leighton

Leighton New Member

so,

So, assuming I am in the first 500. I get the VC Beaker AND the suprise ASWELL? All for $40?