1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Beaker T-Shirts at US Target Stores

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Camellia, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Camellia New Member

hi,

just saw new Beaker t shirts, 100% cotton, sizes M to XL, $9.99 and XXL $11.99 at Target Stores in the United States. Orange shirt. One image of Beaker on the shirt, full color. One line drawing (ghost-like tracing) of Beaker next to it. Pretty cool!

have fun!
    Camellia

visit our Muppet Store
    www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore
  2. sarah_yzma Active Member

thanks! next time I'm near a Target, I'll have to check it out.
  3. Cindy Moderator

Hey Sarah, you might have to get closer than just "near" a Target. I would suggest actually going into the Target to find the Beaker T. ;)

Sorry, just had to give you a hard time. :halo:
  4. sarah_yzma Active Member

well I suppose! but what's the challenge in that!
  5. Princeton Guest

I bought mine today! :D
  6. sarah_yzma Active Member

could we maybe get a scan of it (yes, I'm being a pain)
  7. Whatever Active Member

I want Muppet tank tops! T-shirts are good, but I already have a lifetime's suppply of them. :eek:
  8. Cindy Moderator

Hey Sarah, check out page 12 of your Target's Sunday ad for a picture of the Beaker t-shirt. Or go to www.target.com and click on "weekly ad". For the low price of $8.88, you can have your very own Beaker t. Very cool! :eek: Then be sure and turn the page and you'll find ladies t's that feature Oscar, Elmo and Cookie Monster.
  9. TennisMuppet New Member

Beaker Shirts

Does anyone know if the shirts are still available as of July? I haven't seen them before and would love to get one!!
  10. ceecee Member

they also have Sesame Street T-shirts for in the teenage girls section. I saw Oscar, Cookie Monster, and Elmo.
  11. Muppetsdownunder New Member

Are the beaker shirts unisex? I hope they have some muppet stuff when I come to the US in a few months!
  12. sarah_yzma Active Member

Thanks, got mine yesterday! and it DID require going in the store, go figure!

the beaker shirts are in the men's section. The girl's shirts are fitted T's, but the design looked unisex to me.......so if you can pull of a fitted T, go for it ;)

I might scan it tonight, if I have time
  13. Cindy Moderator

Glad you were able to get the T Sarah. Next time I'm NEAR a Target, I'll think of you. :eek:
  14. sarah_yzma Active Member

well, I WAS in your territory....We went to Wichita Falls yesterday (about an hour and a half drive) so I was almost 'near' you (ok, maybe not QUITE) but let me have my fun!
  15. Cindy Moderator

Wow, you were pretty close! I mean, when you live in the desert like we do, getting as close as a couple of hours away is pretty darn close. :p I didn't realize they had a Target in Wichita Falls. Of course we've never really stopped in Wichita Falls we usually just drive through to more interesting places like Dallas or Fort Worth.

Although I'm not sure what we would have done if you had shown up on our doorstep. :concern: "Hello Sarah, may we offer you a cold beverage? Perhaps a Fanta?" LOL!
  16. sarah_yzma Active Member

yeah....I love Dallas and FW (lived there when I was but a wee one ;) ) the only reason we really go there though, is to visit my aunt.....we also have relative in Seymour, but that's not too far of a drive!
  17. Klonoa New Member

Hey I live in the DFW area.

Next time I'm in Target, one of you needs to psychically remind me to look for Beaker T-shirts there, OK?

--Klonoa
  18. Muppetsdownunder New Member

Do you live in the Desert Cindy? I thought you lived in Texas but didnt think of it as being a desert, I know nothing about America and its places! :)
  19. Cindy Moderator

Well not truly in the desert, but that's what I call it because it's awfully hot and dry, especially in the summer time. I'm not originally from Texas so this was new territory for me. I guess my first glimpse at living in the "desert" was when I had to dodge a huge tumbleweed with my car. Not something I was accustomed to. :eek: Don't be fooled though. Texas is a big state so not all of it is this hot and dry. Just ask Klonoa, it's plenty humid in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. "It's like a whole 'nother country!"
  20. Klonoa New Member

Texas is big and has a variety of land types: plains, grass, city, desert, mountain, even near tropical near the gulf. Muppetsdownunder, if you ever visit the US, you should visit Texas!

Oh yeah, I saw Muppets beach towels on sale last night when I went to get my Fraggle Rock DVD at Wal-Mart.

--Klonoa
    "I'll get the trial stuff." --Junior