beaker?

Reaction score
why does beaker put up with all the punishment he gets at muppet labs? It's not like there making any progress(apart from the cool gadgets in muppets from space)all the other inventions usaully ended up going boom!etc.

uncleduke

Reaction score
I think it is more interesting that in the Muppet Movie they found a way for a Prune to swallow a Pill, but never expalined it at all....

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Duke,

They could have just injected the stuff from the Tablet into the Prune ?

See ya

Salmoto

Reaction score
Beaker never wants to do any of this, but every time, Bunson manages to convince him to do blow himself up for the advancement of science.

beaker

Reaction score
As the resident expert on all things Beaker, Beaker's propensity to get blown up and all sorts of wacky mischief is hi sundying love for science and expansion for Muppet Labs. I think its the resulting comic fodder that ensues that keeps the meepster coming back for more punishment.

>>>It's not like there making any progress(apart from the cool gadgets in muppets from space)all the other inventions usaully ended up going boom!etc<<<

hey, but wasnt Beaker just too darn adorable in MFS?
Its MFS that illustrates why Beaker and Pepe are my two fave Muppets^_^

...and hey...they are making progress, theyre getting more high tech! And now they have a refurbished Muppet labs thanx to Ken and the design gang!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Beaker, like many classic characters, gets the brunt of the punnishment of all the characters on the show. No one knows just why he keeps coming back, and not just quit.

Of course, I actually had times when I wanted to quit. I wanted to quit school (and even my life) when I was constently harassed. I wanted to quit college when I got a "D" in a subject first year. But I'll tell you one thing, life is tough! You have to go through many painful indignaties to get to where you want to go. You want a good career? You have to pay big bucks, and study hard, not to mention how many times you strike out, to get any where.

You see, the reason I think Beaker puts up with all this is to get his dream job as a scientist, and the only way is to be the assistant to Honeydew for a while. He's like Charlie Brown, Wile E. Cayote, and Dilbert. He keeps plugging away and he doesn't care about all the failures, painful injuries, and odd growths he'll eventually get. He's a hard worker, and I for one salute Beaker on his nobel quest!