Bean Bunny figurine

matleo

Reaction score
hey Gang,
I'm trying to track down and get my hands on the figurine of Bean Bunny they used to sell at Muppet Vision in MGM Studios. Anybody know where I can get one?

--Matt

beaker

Reaction score
hey matleo!

*sigh* i want that pvc too! sadly, the only place ya can get em is in the land of the $100+ fan markup uncle matt and sprocket pvc...ebay.com

then again, i wish i could have gotten those wilkins and wonkins pvcs. dang, first ever muppet merchandise ever!

it sucks posting on wanted or for trade, as usually unless its vhs related noone has or has an extra to part.

on a related note, I SO WANT a mv3d worker labcoat...I know they are out there, and must have one by muppetfest 2003.

I also want on vhs the weezer, i love muppets, cosby epsiode, tubes jhh pilot, tales of the tinkerdee, and today show recent appearences, hehe.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I also want on vhs the weezer, i love muppets, cosby epsiode, tubes jhh pilot, tales of the tinkerdee, and today show recent appearences, hehe.
Go and be an intern with the Henson Company and volunteer for the archives - that should do it. Lets face it - Henson and EMTV need all the free staff they can get right now !

uncleduke

Reaction score
Have not seen the PVC, but
http://www.mouseshoppe.com/
apparently added a Bean Bunny pluxh figure recently.
THere is no pic of it yet, but it is onnly $13 so probably worth a gamble.

LadyVader

Reaction score
I was a bunny

Hi:
Look for that Pvc bunny on e-bay he come two ways in a set and loose.
Good Luck
ladyvader