Bear appears at WDW Christmas Parade

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Hello Everybody!,

Bear basically did the Bear Cha Cha in a whole group of children plus Regis and Kelly Ripa :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean Bunny
Hello Everybody!,

Bear basically did the Bear Cha Cha in a whole group of children plus Regis and Kelly Ripa :big_grin:
Right...so basically Mikey Fullerton, age 17, from Florida put on a Bear suit and paraded to karoke tracks.

Have you guys ever seen that horrid Sweetums "costume" they have the workers wear at MV3d? yeessh. Click on the Hollywood walk of fame photos to see the real Muppet Sweetums.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
No, actually it really was Bear. He talk about the Holidays and Walt Disney World.

beaker

Reaction score
No, actually it really was Bear. He talk about the Holidays and Walt Disney World.
For real? It was the actual Bear? Not bad...first public appearance of a Muppet since Kermit and Gonzo at that NYC Toys R Us.

radionate

Reaction score
Hello Everybody!,

How did Bear interact with Regis? Was Regis his typical self with the bear? What about Kelly? I think she has a real thing for children's characters now that she is starting a family of her own.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

Have you guys ever seen that horrid Sweetums "costume" they have the workers wear at MV3d? yeessh. Click on the Hollywood walk of fame photos to see the real Muppet Sweetums.
yeah....and the Kermit and Piggy in the parade at MGM makes me wanna puke...but sweetums is better than them the costume is decent....we were at a parade, and he ran right up to my dad's camcorder, so i have a good picture of him on film....it's a decent costume...a lot better than those horrid piggy and kermit costume....there's your yeesh!

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Actually, the Sweetums costume in MV3D isn't bad at all - but you're right, the Kermit and Piggy costumes aren't very good. No Kermit and Piggy costumes are - they aren't meant to be seen that size - Kermit will always be too fat because human beings are not built the same way Kermit is. Same goes with Piggy, the dimensions just won't be right. But Sweetums is at his correct size, so proportionally he's correct. So he looks okay. I just ran into some pictures from the Muppet stage show in MGM studios from when I was in Disney World in 1991 or so - I'll see if I can post them here to show how wrong they were!

Jeremy

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeremyactor
Actually, the Sweetums costume in MV3D isn't bad at all - but you're right, the Kermit and Piggy costumes aren't very good. No Kermit and Piggy costumes are - they aren't meant to be seen that size - Kermit will always be too fat because human beings are not built the same way Kermit is. Same goes with Piggy, the dimensions just won't be right. But Sweetums is at his correct size, so proportionally he's correct. So he looks okay. I just ran into some pictures from the Muppet stage show in MGM studios from when I was in Disney World in 1991 or so - I'll see if I can post them here to show how wrong they were!

Jeremy
riiiiiiiiiight!