Bear in the Big Blue House Bacon Flavor Corn Snacks

Drtooth

Reaction score
In what seems like forever, Disney finally has used Bear for something. Some Bacon flavored corn snack. Yeah... a preschool show is being used to sell bacon flavored snacks. In Ireland.

Now we no longer can complain about Disney doing nothing with the franchise. They're making gross sounding foods with it. :excited:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
What? Why bacon flavored? What about Doc Hog.....I mean they're friends with a pig for crying out loud!

Drtooth

Reaction score
If it's a Bear, it has to be either Honey or Salmon flavored.

I...uh... didn't catch enough of the series to note what Bear's real favorite food is.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
If it's a Bear, it has to be either Honey or Salmon flavored.

I...uh... didn't catch enough of the series to note what Bear's real favorite food is.
Bear really likes Pumpkin Pie with whipped cream, so maybe a pumpkin pie brand or whipped cream!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah. Actually, they could probably make a Pumpkin flavored corn snack. Probably taste weird though.

But still...This is what Disney's doing with the Bear license? REALLY?!?! Merchandise that doesn't make any sense in Ireland? The same company that refuses to license anything to McDonalds for a Happy Meal promo is using a preschool show to market bacon flavored corn snacks?

Discrepancy much?!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Woah! I can't believe Disney is still releasing new merchandise for Bear in the Big Blue House, altough it finished it's run seven years ago.

That reminds me, is Bear in the Big Blue House still airing reruns in Ireland?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't believe Disney releasing crappy and irrelevant merchandise for Bear in the Big Blue House. But what I really can't believe is there's a bacon flavored thing that's not released in the US.

Though, I mean... fruit snacks or cookies shaped like the characters, I'd understand...

this is weird. Even weirder than Sausages....

Only because character licensed sausage is more common than you think. At least in Japan. Go fig.

Peace

Reaction score
This is kind of shameful. I wonder if Disney are even aware of it, or whether it was just kind of rubber stamped with a lot of other merchandising?

It should definitely be pulled from the shelves. Perhaps someone should write some letters to Disney?

MuppetGeek

Reaction score
Im from Ireland and i saw these years ago i don't know if they were bacon flavored but i remember see them and eating them years ago