Bear in 2004

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
beaker said:
I'm just so happy Bear and the gang are leaving the house and going into outer space...errr I mean real life. Maybe they'll run into Travelling Matt?
Hehehe! I hope they send postcards!

Rowlf's Roadie

Reaction score
Actually, I'm pretty sure production of the series stopped because of Lynne Thigpen's passing.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but recently I've seen a great awareness of Bear on Disney Channel recently. I don't know if they are just exploiting the character or what. I have seen them air more commercials for the show and I don't watch the channel that much. Just curious if anybody else had noticed this.

beaker

Reaction score
so whatever happened to bear and company venturing outside into the real world? or the bear in the big blue house dvd movie?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Waznt there talks of a Bear in the BIG blue house movie a few years ago?!? :confused: If so, whats going on with it, is it still happening or am i just thinking things again? :stick_out_tongue: lol...

McFraggle

Reaction score
I'm not really sure, but I expect Disney to do some new things with Bear.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Disney will proably use the Bear in the real world DVD, if they have all ready been filmed.

beaker

Reaction score
yeah what's up with the bear in the real world dvds? We havent gotten any word on these. I hope Disney makes good on bringing back Bear to the spotlight!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Beaker, they will. Disney wouldn't have bought Bear, if they didnt' want to use him for something. They could have just had the Muppets, but Disney got Bear as well, so something is up. We just have to wait and see. :smile:

I think that the Bear in the real world DVD were meant for Sony Wonder DVD before the sale but I don't know if they were filmed. Maybe Crumbly Toast can help us with this question or someone else from Henson.