Bear In The Big Blue House Live! Dvd

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Taken from http://www.r2-dvd.org/

BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE LIVE!
There's no stopping him now! The Jim Henson Company creation, 'Bear in the Big Blue House" now has his very own live stage show which is released to buy on video and DVD from Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment on 7th April 2003, so bear fans get ready for plenty more clumsy fun!

Bear remains the flagship show for Channel 5's pre-school audience, and this one hour live show currently touring the UK has been especially filmed for home video release for Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment. From the producers of Sesame Street Live this is a one-of-a-kind theatrical production and a must for all Bear fans young and old!

DVD Added Value:

5 sing-a-longs
Cross trailers
Release Date: 7th April
Cert: U
Running Time: 63 Mins
DVD RRP: £12.99

Great News:big_grin:

MuppetDanny

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah really good news - sounds like it's UK only 'Region 2' then ? Bear is doing very well here !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

'Bear In the Big Blue House Live: Suprise Party!' is also beeing released on DVD in the US.

see ya

FellowWLover

Reaction score
*yawn*

I recently saw a BITBBH Live show, and based on that, I bet this release stinks.

They should just make more shows instead.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah really good news - sounds like it's UK only 'Region 2' then ? Bear is doing very well here !
PAL region 2? S'okie, I can play that!(There is NO dvd or cdr or any disc format I cannot play on my super duper master dvd player...babwahwahwaawa! gosh I love off brands! Now if only those darn French didn tmuck up the FR dvds....poo)

But yeah, I miss Bear. Whyd they have to cancel the shows and the merch here? It seemed to do so welll...grrr. I blame Disney...they got rid of all the Bear merch last year in stores.

Originally posted by FellowWLover
*yawn*

I recently saw a BITBBH Live show, and based on that, I bet this release stinks.

They should just make more shows instead.
Thanks on the info...I think I'll pass on this. Besides, they dont even use the real puppets, and the focus is some humans...forget that!

Treelo

Reaction score
Actually, all of the puppets in SURPRISE PARTY were built by Henson. They are almost exactly the same as the television puppets, except that they are built 30% larger so that they can be more easily seen from a distance.

They puppets in FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING were almost all built by Henson, with the exception of the mice and otters - VEE built them from the Henson patterns and speifications.

The forum over at Tough Pigs talked about the DVD a week ago. Check it out for more opinions:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/toughpigs/messages?msg=1336