Bear on Playhouse Disney UK

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
The New series of Bear In The Big Blue House has already started on Playhouse Disney UK !!

I didnt even know, Until earlier tonight i turned over to Playhouse Disney and the new Opening Theme started !

I really love everything about it, Except Bears eyebrows, Very Weird.

Dont forget that Mopatops Shop, Construction Site and The Hoobs are also still airing daily !

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
Warrick, what is Construction Site? Also, what was Mopatops again? And I havent seen any footag eof the Hoobs. Eek...

I wonder if any stateside Muppet fans have seen any of these three shows?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Construction Site is a totally Animatronic show, It was the first Pre School show to have an all Animatronic cast.

It is based in on a construction site, Where there are lots of Trucks, Diggers, Drills, etc...
They all live there and work each episode, Teaching new lessons.

Mopatops Shop is about a store that Mopatop, a Walk Around Muppet and PuppyDuck a orange furry duck work in.

Each episode lots of Customers visit the store, The best thing is the Creatures are Muppets from past shows, From every Henson 'Puppet' Show actually !

They all show in Canada, I know that for sure.

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
If you have Realplayer you can watch 4 episodes of 'Mopatops Shop' online at http://mopatop.carlton.com/look - the shows website.

As for Hoobs, i am actively campaigning for at least a clip of it to be shown at Muppetfest - theres no reason why they couldnt have the puppets or costumed characters there along with Bear and Sweetums, and it'd be a great selling point for the show if the suits from TV networks are there.

It would be great for Muppetfest if they actually had a viewing session of the Henson shows that are made but not shown in the states, or have been made as pilots and not made it to air anywhere. I'm sure there must be loads of stuff.