Beat Street-The Movie

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I'm sure most of you remember the Educational Youtube Series, that I started almost 3 yrs. ago "Beat Street".. Well, alittle while ago I came up with the idea of taking the format of Beat Street and turning it into a half-hour movie. I'm sorry, but this film won't be on YouTube.. it's probably going to be on Facebook, and then possibily DVD. But anyways.. I'm planning on filming this video, either this Friday or this Weekend. Most of the time, when I was filming the "Beat Street Web Series".. I usually would think of what I wanted to do the episode over, and then from there I'd usually "wing it" or just "Ad-Lib". That's pretty much the same way I'm planning to film this movie. Here's a summary of what the movie is going to be about..

What you're going to be watching, is the day and the life of the characters from "Beat Street". You're going to see things you would've never seen on any Beat Street Episode.. Be aware that some of this may not be suitable for young/new Muppet Fans. Only experienced, mature, older Muppet Fans will get this type of humor. You've been warned ! :smile:

But really..lol, I hope you guys will enjoy the movie. When I've uploaded the movie to Facebook, I'll be sure to let you guys know.:super: