1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Beat Street"

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by JoeyMuppet, Sep 12, 2006.

1. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Beat Street is the working title for my educational program idea.I've told you guys about this idea before,but that was in the thread " How do like this? ".
    Instead of having the main character be something like Big Bird... It's going to be a Hip & Happening,Drum-playing-monster.Instead of it being for toddlers,the age range is going to be for 1st to 3rd grade.I planning to work on that project the same time I'm working on The Secret of The Crystal.So I'm probrablly going to be really busy.
  2. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

3. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Feel free to tell me what you guys think of them.
  4. wes

wes Active Member

those puppets look great! Becareful they look a lot like muppets and you don't want to do some thing like tv with them. SS could come in and get all legal with you. But the drawings look great!!:)
  5. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Beat Street Update

Well since I last talked to you guys about "Beat Street", I've made some more plans for it. If you guys look my space www.myspace.com/haralsoncountyrebels , I have a few pics of the summary for the series and puppets for the series so far. The 2 puppets are of a bird and chimp puppet that've been made into live hand characters. I've got names for those characters already, but if you guys could give me suggestions for names for those 3 monsters... I'd really appreciate that. Thanks.