Beat the Time with Chip 'N' Dale

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
(The scene starts with the title logo with yellow stars with a light blue background and we hear the drum roll. The announcer starts announcing.)
Announcer: And now it’s time for everybody’s favorite long running game show, Beat the Time! (Audience cheers and the scene fades to a game show set.)
Announcer: And here is everybody’s favorite game show host, Guy Smiley!
( The audience cheers and the same theme music from Beat the Time with Elmo. Guy Smiley enters the studio through the glittering golden curtains with a brief struggle.)
Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is Guy Smiley America’s favorite game show host and this is once again our long running game show Beat the Time. (The theme music fades away.) The game that you have to find stuff to win prizes.
(Audience cheers again.)
Guy Smiley: Yes! Yes! And now, let’s meet our contestant or should I say…two contestants, give a big welcome those two chipmunks, Chip and Dale from Toontown!
(Audience cheers and the animated form of Chip ‘N’ Dale from Disney Cartoons enter through the curtains and stand on the podium so they get a chance to meet Guy Smiley.)
Chip: Hi everybody!
Dale: Hello!
C&D: Hi Guy!
Guy Smiley: Hello there boys! Now before we play our game, may I ask which one of you is Chip and which one of you is Dale?
Chip: I’m Chip.
Dale: And I’m Dale. I’m the one with the red nose. But I’m no rudolf the red nose chipmunk. (The chipmunks laughed and the audience laughed too.)
Guy Smiley: Cute joke. And Chip and Dale, our you ready for your wacky stunt?
Chip: We’re sure am Guy?
Dale: Yeah, what do we have to do?
Guy Smiley: You boys are going to find three things, that’s three things to find things that comes from trees.
Dale: Hey that’s easy!
Chip: Yeah! We can do that!
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! Now let us see how much time you have to do it in.
(The clock arrow goes around and stop to sixty and the audience is going ooh.)
Guy Smiley: You only got one minute to find three things that come from trees. Are you ready boys?
C&D: Ready!
Guy Smiley: On your marks, get set…GO!
(The arrow of the clock starts moving and ticking.)
Dale: (Confused) Um…when do we start?
Chip: (Pushing Dale) We start now, dummy!
Guy Smiley: He’s right! Now GO GO RUN!
(Chip and Dale exit the game show set.)
Guy Smiley: Will they find three things that comes from trees? They only have 55 seconds to do it in. (Noticing Chip and Dale coming.) And here they come.
(Chip and Dale re-enter the game show set and brought a couple of apples.)
Guy Smiley: What are those?
C&D: Apples!
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! Apples does come from trees. Now you need to find two more.
(Chip and Dale exit the game show set and the animated form of Donald Duck enters while he’s losing his temper.)
Donald Duck: Those crazy rodents stole my apples again!
Guy Smiley: What?
Donald Duck: I said, those crazy rodents stole my apples again!
Guy Smiley: I can’t understand the word you’re, but here are your apples now will get off stage!
(Donald Duck exits while mumbling himself.)
Guy Smiley: Because Chip and Dale only has 30 seconds to find two more things that come from trees!
(Chip and Dale re-enter carrying a few leaves.)
Guy Smiley: Now what are those?
C&D: Leaves!
Guy Smiley: Yes! That’s wonderful boys! Leaves that come from trees.
Chip: Now we need to find one more thing. Come on Dale!
(Chip and Dale exits the game show set again. And once again Donald Duck re-enter the set.)
Guy Smiley: You again?
Donald Duck: Those crazy rodents done it again! They stole my leaves!
Guy Smiley: I still can’t understand a word you’re saying!
Donald Duck: WHAT? (Donald starts to lose his temper.)
Guy Smiley: Okay here are your leaves just get the heck out of here!
(Donald Duck exit while he keeps losing his temper.)
Guy Smiley: Because Chip and Dale has 20 seconds to find…
Dale: Guy! We can’t find anything that comes from trees!
Guy Smiley: Than think, you got 15 seconds to find one more thing!
Chip: Wait! I know! We’ll be back. Come on, Dale! (Chip and Dale exit the game show set.)
Guy Smiley: Fine! But hurry up! Because they only got 10 seconds left! Can they do it on time?
(Then we hear the ruffling sounds and we hear a "YAHOO". Like from the cartoon calle d Winter Storage.)
Guy Smiley: Wait a minute! What’s that sound? And what are they bringing?
(Suddenly, a lot of acorns crashed in the game show set with Chip and Dale riding on them. And the acorns landed on Guy Smiley.)
Guy Smiley: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OH NO!
C&D: ACORNS!

Guy Smiley: Yes! Acorns does come from trees you are absolutely right! You are our grand prize winners!
Chip: We did it!
Dale: Hooray!
(Chip and Dale dance around and hugging eachother.)
Guy Smiley: And here are you’re grand prize. A year supply o(The curtain opens and revealed another bunch of acorns.) Acorns? Uh oh! (The acorns fell on Guy Smiley once again.) AAAAAAAAAAAH!
Chip: Yay! More acorns!
Dale: Yeah! Let’s dig in! (Diving into the acorns.) WHEE!
(Chip and Dale luagh and having fun eating the acorns while Guy Smiley’s head popped out of the acorns spitting them out of his mouth.)
Guy Smiley: PTOOEY! Well that's all the time we had on Beat the Time. So until next time, this is Guy Smiley saying, get me out of here! I had another game show coming up ver the next studio!
(The theme music starts and the announcer is speaking.)
Announcer: Beat the Time has brought to you part by Nut Snacks. A delicious snack that can make you go nutty.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I hope to read Beat the Time with the Rescue Rangers. I want to read it!

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I just fix my typing.

(The scene starts with the title logo with yellow stars with a light blue background and we hear the drum roll. The announcer starts announcing.)
Announcer: And now it’s time for everybody’s favorite long running game show, Beat the Time! (Audience cheers and the scene fades to a game show set.)
Announcer: And here is everybody’s favorite game show host, Guy Smiley!
( The audience cheers and the same theme music from Beat the Time with Elmo. Guy Smiley enters the studio through the glittering golden curtains with a brief struggle.)
Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is Guy Smiley America’s favorite game show host and this is once again our long running game show Beat the Time. (The theme music fades away.) The game that you have to find stuff to win prizes.
(Audience cheers again.)
Guy Smiley: Yes! Yes! And now, let’s meet our contestant or should I say…two contestants, give a big welcome those two chipmunks, Chip and Dale from Toontown!
(Audience cheers and the animated form of Chip ‘N’ Dale from Disney Cartoons enter through the curtains and stand on the podium so they get a chance to meet Guy Smiley.)
Chip: Hi everybody!
Dale: Hello!
C&D: Hi Guy!
Guy Smiley: Hello there boys! Now before we play our game, may I ask which one of you is Chip and which one of you is Dale?
Chip: I’m Chip.
Dale: And I’m Dale. I’m the one with the red nose. But I’m no rudolf the red nose chipmunk. (The chipmunks laughed and the audience laughed too.)
Guy Smiley: Cute joke. And Chip and Dale, our you ready for your wacky stunt?
Chip: We’re sure am Guy?
Dale: Yeah, what do we have to do?
Guy Smiley: You boys are going to find three things, that’s three things to find things that comes from trees.
Dale: Hey that’s easy!
Chip: Yeah! We can do that!
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! Now let us see how much time you have to do it in.
(The clock arrow goes around and stop to sixty and the audience is going ooh.)
Guy Smiley: You only got one minute to find three things that come from trees. Are you ready boys?
C&D: Ready!
Guy Smiley: On your marks, get set…GO!
(The arrow of the clock starts moving and ticking.)
Dale: (Confused) Um…when do we start?
Chip: (Pushing Dale) We start now, dummy!
Guy Smiley: He’s right! Now GO GO RUN!
(Chip and Dale exit the game show set.)
Guy Smiley: Will they find three things that comes from trees? They only have 55 seconds to do it in. (Noticing Chip and Dale coming.) And here they come.
(Chip and Dale re-enter the game show set and brought a couple of apples.)
Guy Smiley: What are those?
C&D: Apples!
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! Apples does come from trees. Now you need to find two more.
(Chip and Dale exit the game show set and the animated form of Donald Duck enters while he’s losing his temper.)
Donald Duck: Those crazy rodents stole my apples again!
Guy Smiley: What?
Donald Duck: I said, those crazy rodents stole my apples again!
Guy Smiley: I can’t understand the word you’re, but here are your apples now will get off stage!
(Donald Duck exits while mumbling himself.)
Guy Smiley: Because Chip and Dale only has 30 seconds to find two more things that come from trees!
(Chip and Dale re-enter carrying a few leaves.)
Guy Smiley: Now what are those?
C&D: Leaves!
Guy Smiley: Yes! That’s wonderful boys! Leaves that come from trees.
Chip: Now we need to find one more thing. Come on Dale!
(Chip and Dale exits the game show set again. And once again Donald Duck re-enter the set.)
Guy Smiley: You again?
Donald Duck: Those crazy rodents done it again! They stole my leaves!
Guy Smiley: I still can’t understand a word you’re saying!
Donald Duck: WHAT? (Donald starts to lose his temper.)
Guy Smiley: Okay here are your leaves just get the heck out of here!
(Donald Duck exit while he keeps losing his temper.)
Guy Smiley: Because Chip and Dale has 20 seconds to find…
Dale: Guy! We can’t find anything that comes from trees!
Guy Smiley: Than think, you got 15 seconds to find one more thing!
Chip: Wait! I know! We’ll be back. Come on, Dale! (Chip and Dale exit the game show set.)
Guy Smiley: Fine! But hurry up! Because they only got 10 seconds left! Can they do it on time?
(Then we hear the ruffling sounds and we hear a "YAHOO". Like from the cartoon called Winter Storage.)
Guy Smiley: Wait a minute! What’s that sound? And what are they bringing?
(Suddenly, a lot of acorns crashed in the game show set with Chip and Dale riding on them. And the acorns landed on Guy Smiley.)
Guy Smiley: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OH NO!
C&D: ACORNS!

Guy Smiley: Yes! Acorns does come from trees you are absolutely right! You are our grand prize winners!
Chip: We did it!
Dale: Hooray!
(Chip and Dale dance around and hugging eachother.)
Guy Smiley: And here are you’re grand prize. A year supply of(The curtain opens and revealed another bunch of acorns.) Acorns? Uh oh! (The acorns fell on Guy Smiley once again.) AAAAAAAAAAAH!
(Donald Duck re-enters and the acorns fell on him too.)
Donald: Those rodents stole my.....AAAAAAAH!
Chip: Yay! More acorns!
Dale: Yeah! Let’s dig in! (Diving into the acorns.) WHEE!
(Chip and Dale laugh and having fun eating the acorns. Donald Duck comes out of the acorns and starts to lose his temper.)
Donald:Why Does this always happened to me?
(Guy Smiley's head pops out of the acorns and spit some of them out of his mouth.)
Guy Smiley: PTOOEY! Well that's all the time we had on Beat the Time. So until next time, this is Guy Smiley saying, get me out of here! I had another game show coming up over the next studio!
(The theme music starts and the announcer is speaking.)
Announcer: Beat the Time has brought to you part by Nut Snacks. A delicious snack that can make you go nutty.