Beat the Time with todays contestant, Sully!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Announcer: It's time for everybody's favorite game show, Beat the Time! And here is everybody's favorite game show host, Guy Smiley!

Guy Smiley: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Welcome to Beat The Time. I am Guy Smiley. And now here is our contestant, Sully!

(Sully comes on-stage, acting a bit nervous)

Guy Smiley: So, Sully, how are you doing today?

(Sully gives a shocked stare at the audience, having trouble talking)

Guy Smiley: Now, Sully! (Sully looks) You know how to play the game, right? (Sully nods his head, and is about to talk) Good! Now, you have 20 seconds to bring in five things that begin with the letter S. Are you ready? (Sully opens his mouth but get's interrupted) Now, go!

(Sully leaves)

Guy Smiley: Now, Sully has 20 seconds to bring in something that begins with the letter S. can he do it?

(Sully brings in a spoon)

Guy Smiley: Looks like you found something. What did you find? (Sully opens his mouth) Oh, I know what this is, it's a spoon! (Sully tries to say something but get's interrupted) Now, go find your secodn object! (Sully leaves) Will he be able to find four more things?

(Sully comes back with two speakers)

Guy Smiley: Good job, you've found two speakers, (Sully opens his mouth but get's interrupted) now you must find two more things! (Sully treis to talk but get's interrupted) Go! Time's running out! (Sully runs) Will Sully beat the time today? (Sully comes back with a stop sign) Good job, you've found a stop sign, two S words but only one object so you have 6 seconds to bring in one more thing, Sully. (Sully is about to head out) Wait a minute! You're name is Sully, you're name begins with the letter S, you've won! Congraduations!

(Sully is about to say something but get's interrupted by the loud alarm and falling confetti)

Guy Smiley: You''re prize is free voice lessons at the Guy Smiley School of Voice Acting and Singing!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That was so well written minor muppetz. It sounded like the sort of thing that could have been the script for a real Sesame Street segment. The "prize" for Sully is very cleverly concepted. Great work

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I remember this one very well. I hope you do more fics very soon:excited:

D

Dil

And here's the ending part:

GUY: "But first, let me check your throat..."

(Sully opens his mouth, and Guy checks inside the mouth.)

GUY: "Mm, hmm."

(Guy gets his head out of Sully's mouth.)

GUY: "I see that you don't a voice, even though you tried to say something."

(Sully looks confused, and the music plays.)

GUY: "Thank you all and be sure to see me, Guy Smiley, at..."

(Beat the Time logo shows.)

GUY: "Beat the Time!"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Dil said:
And here's the ending part:

GUY: "But first, let me check your throat..."

(Sully opens his mouth, and Guy checks inside the mouth.)

GUY: "Mm, hmm."

(Guy gets his head out of Sully's mouth.)

GUY: "I see that you don't a voice, even though you tried to say something."

(Sully looks confused, and the music plays.)

GUY: "Thank you all and be sure to see me, Guy Smiley, at..."

(Beat the Time logo shows.)

GUY: "Beat the Time!"
That is a good ending. Just please don't ad endings to more of my fan fics (or if you do want to add what you think would be a good or better ending, please point out that it would make a good ending, instead of saying something like "and here's the ending part..."