Beau meets Mwoo...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, it has finally arrived. Your furry fuzzy funny man, Beauregard, now has his copy of Mwoo. Later today it's going in the machine, so brace yourselves for a reveiw...

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yes, it has finally arrived. Your furry fuzzy funny man, Beauregard, now has his copy of Mwoo. Later today it's going in the machine, so brace yourselves for a reveiw...
never seen it?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nope, kimp. Not yet.

Ok, I sware I am not skiving off my school work..ok, so I am a little bit, but...

I saw the first scene. Opening song, hmm... has potential. If she had looked like she was singing it. I for one sometimes wonder around liek her singing that I gotta get out, but, I think I have more convincing lip-synch. Still...not a bad opener.

The Aunt and Uncle are, I must say, slightly funny, the way they contradict each other was smile worthy.

And the grounchy man at teh star hunt saying, "They could be anywhere." just as they pull up, was also worth half a smile.

However, once they opened those dors I was appauled. First, the Uncle had said they were puppets, and now they were Not acting like puppets, but humans. So, plot inconsistency already. Next, Piggy...*shiver* something a little wrong with her. Still, nice hair cut.

Kermit, nto bad. Rizzo, and Bean. Cool. But, why did they leave so fast? They were meant to be having a rest stop...?

Anyway, my first laugh so far, the tumbleweed. *giggle*

Ok, back to school work, then I'll see the next scene.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok, more commentry from me. Weather man, funny, but, couldn't they have used the Newsman? That would have been Amamzing!

Aunt Em: "You need to tlak to your neice."

I laughed then.

Ok, ok, I'm not here, I'm doing school work! I am! Not...

Uncle: "Hollywood is not safe, not like here." *thunder*

Ok! Best line yet!!!

Dorothy: "I forgot Toto!"
Uncle: He's just a shrimp!"
Dorothy: "He's not a shrimp. He's a king prawn."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Pepe: "Why do we screa, h'okey?"

Me: "Why not! YOU ARE NAKKID!!!"
__

Hahahaha! Pepe is Funny. Ok. I never knew it! But he is!

Pepe: Most importently, I am Nakid!

Pepe: "He is not my type, ok.."

Dorothy: "I need some air."
Pepe: "Si, i have this effect on all the womens ok..."

Someone stop me typing and start letting actually watch the thing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
WAOH! Man hold teh phone, h'okey! Pepe is Climbing with Four Arms h'okey! Dis is amazing, ok! I am startign to speak like him ok...

EDIT: Ok, so, now I have seen the controvcersial nipple joke...and I say, "What the heck was your problem with it guys???"

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stunned silence*

Oh my gosh that was the most...I can't...Wow....they PULLED OFF HIS ARMS!!!! OMG!!!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok...so, I watched it all the way thorugh...

...but I'm gunna have to watch it again before I air my opinions on this thing, ok...and, yeah, I jsut double-posted...or, tripple, or..something...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I don't know if you're going to enjoy the movie. I know I didn't like it when I watched it. It was just boring and a waste of time, in my opinion.

ryan