Beau

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Since Beau is never referred to as any animal I've always assumed he's human like Scooter. (Although Beau and Scooter do both look more like animals. But Scooter is definitely presented as a human and I just personally believe the same thing for Beau)

Beauregard

Reaction score
If you do a forum search you'll find a thread about this started by me with lots of answers there...the difnitive answer though is...no one knows!

However, I made him a creature from beyond the rainbow in a fan-fic called, "What's on the Other Side."

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
He's a Clumsworth. XD

"He's clumsy, and he's worth...something."

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I always thought he was either a Moll or a Black Man...*shruggs*
or perhaps Wendals Dad from Emmit Otter Jugband christmas seeing as they have the same voice lol

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Well... Your opinion pal.
Wendell's a porcupine, and I always think of Beauregard as a humanoid-type Muppet... Sorta on the same humanoid-type level as Scooter and Animal, or just in between somewhere.
Eh, good day to all.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, humanoid...but also somewhat mole-ish...

I guess he's a nothing in particular...I once asked JHC, but they said i was asking too many questians :stick_out_tongue:

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
Personally I think Scooter is a human, I mean look at the guys uncle, he's got pink skin & everything, but as for Beau, I think he's an animal. Does anyone have Frank Oz's phone #, he could settle this!!!