Beauty and the Beast song

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
has anyone ever heard the song "Human Again"? I know that movie inside and out, trust me, word for word ever since I was like 6, but never heard this song, was this only for other edditions for diffrent countrys? just wondering, what part of the movie is it in? :confused:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've heard this song! I don't know the movie that well, ive only seen it a few times but years and years ago but I know this song is in the Broadway production of beauty and the beast. Its on the Australian cast recording (which I have) and the Original Broadway cast recording. I'm not sure if it was in the movie, maybe it was made just for the stage musical. I am a fan of the musical, much more than the movie but I am a fan of musicals, I love them.
You're not going mad, you probably just havent seen or heard the broadway show of beauty and the beast!

Beauregard

Reaction score
It ain't in the movie (as far as I know...)

__

No movie in it ain't, uh uh, no wail. (Far knowing is I.)

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
has anyone ever heard the song "Human Again"? I know that movie inside and out, trust me, word for word ever since I was like 6, but never heard this song, was this only for other edditions for diffrent countrys? just wondering, what part of the movie is it in? :confused:
It's on the Platinum Edition DVD, and it starts right after "Something There": when Potts closes the door, the scene begins with Cogsworth calling a meeting, followed by Lumiere breaking into song.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
AH... I dont ahve the DVD one, was that always something they had (like a deleated seen) or was it added for the DVD version?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ah ha, so is this the new song they keep going on about in the adverts? And/or how does it go(ish) and what is teh action surounding it?

__

Addillihaha, is sewing this the brand shinny-shinny songmaker sticking in all the advertismentiloads? Hows it going, and why?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I don't think its a new song. Maybe it was just cut from the original movie and used in the broadway musical production. They do that with lots of musicals especially when they make a movie from a musical, they use songs that were cut from the stage show.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
it was in the original plan, but was cut. the animation and song is all new, and from the same cast. The same attempt was done in Lion King, although they had to get a new simba voice (JTT might not be the best one, now :wink: )

DisneyNut

Reaction score
It was originaly added in the movie for the Imax release a couple years back and then was added onto the DVD. I saw it on IMAX and it was kinda cool although the sequence for the song doesn't really add anything to the movie...just more dancing tableware.