1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Before And After" Song

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by bigbird, Nov 15, 2005.

1. bigbird

bigbird New Member

Similar to the "Surprise Song", and possibly preceding it was the Before And after song. The song contained some breaks like Surprise so as to illustrate what the difference was between before and after. The only part I remember was a break from the song that featured the original Gordon (Matt Robinson) standing outside of Mr. Hooper's store by the window and asking Mr. Hooper for an ice cream cone. Without any hesitation (and with no dialogue), Mr Hooper gives Gordon an empty ice cream come prompting Gordon to say "Mr. Hooper BEFORE you give me this ice cream cone, will you please put some ice cream in it! This was a REAL oldie and I may be mistaken with the dialogue, but I can almost swear I remember that to be the way it I just described! Can anyone confirm?
  2. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

SesameMike can; he said the same thing about this song. ;)
  3. SesameMike

SesameMike Member