Behind The Squeedom

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, you're really cute. Ya know, it's pics like that which make me thank the good lord that I'm single and can appriciate a good looking womans pic.

Daniel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score

Pepe: Hola peoples... This is jour hon-the-spot reporter, Pepe. Today, we will be speekin to the one and only BeakerSqueedom okay?
So tell us Squeeki weekies... Who are ju? What made ju become a fan of the Muffins? Who is jour favorite Muffin? *Insinuates she'd better say him, but she mentions everybody else instead. Jes, jes, *cutting her off* those are all good answers... But tell me, why do they say ju crazies? What is jour favorite part about Muffin Central? And more importantly, are ju single, and one of these sexy womens I am hearing about all the time? They tell Pepe there are these sexy womens on the Muffin Central, but dios mio I am not believing its. All this Muffin Central is on a computer okay. And computer dating is not the best form of dating okay. Pepe knows from esperience okay. Hi tried it once... Personally computers chust aren't all that good-looking okay.
*Ends interview.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Hahahaha!
XD

HAAAHAHAHAHA!...

XD Muffin Central.

LOL!

*In tears*
xD Oh gosh.
*Laughing too much*

Good one, Ed. <3

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
http://i30.tinypic.com/1z1fuxk.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/16bdbwo.jpg

Last batch.

=D LOL! I think I managed to flash a smile for Muffin Central. XD

I took new ones because I thought the first ones were pretty bland, almost rude. Well, rude because there was no smile. XD
I kinda looked mean.

Here is a smile from me to you all. :3 <3

EDIT: I thought I had smiled for the second one! :confused: Huh, I guess my smile is getting rusty.
I don't smile much because of my current stress. XD

Teheheman

Reaction score
First one: Very cute
2nd one: Reminds me of that Ah-Ha video "Take on Me" or whatever that song was called. Where they went into that sketch and they had to get out by banging on the walls? Does anybody know what I'm talking about or am I just rambling?

Daniel

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I like your smile! You should do it more often :smile:

Edit: Oh, I forgot. I couldn't find the thread I read it in, but you were talking about a guy who threatened you with a knife at your door? This is EXACTLY why you need to move to Canada! If you live out in the boonies, the knifers can't get you! :stick_out_tongue:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
First one: Very cute
2nd one: Reminds me of that Ah-Ha video "Take on Me" or whatever that song was called. Where they went into that sketch and they had to get out by banging on the walls? Does anybody know what I'm talking about or am I just rambling?

Daniel
I thought the same thing!
Honestly! XD
LOL!

*Snugs all her MC buds*

Pork

Reaction score
w00t, we got a smile! :big_grin:
I like smiles, they make me smile *smiles*