1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Being Elmo on Netflix?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Princeton, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

I've been checking Netflix pretty regularly to see when Being Elmo will be available, but the only option is to put it on your waiting list. I know several of you have seen this movie since it left theaters; have you ran into this difficulty with Netflix?
  2. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

3. CalciferBoheme

CalciferBoheme New Member

I'm guessing you don't have streaming, as it's been available that way for months.

It is odd that the dvd isn't available yet though.
  4. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Being Elmo is now available on all formats on Netflix, but to be honest, I don't have an interest in seeing it anymore.
  5. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

Netflix is about 6 weeks behind in the releases, but I got it no problem and then later purchased it. I loved it...
  6. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

I did end up seeing it and am glad I did, though I stopped watching it after Jim Henson passed away; there probably wasn't much more to the movie after that, anyway.
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

There is. I enjoyed it when I saw it a long time ago. I'm unsure if the movie will still have the same effect, of course, due to recent stories.
    Regardless, was a great movie. Watch the ending. ;)