Below the Frame Season 2 Episode 6: Season Finale

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The bonus episode caught me by surprise, so I guess that's what the secret surprise Matt was talking about was.

Anyway, now I know why there's only like six episodes per season.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the bonus episode. Stephanie answering my question about right-handing felt like she was speaking to me one-on-one.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I really liked how they used the machine with those stings and cues, and playing some of them for several of the questions made the finale episode much more enjoyable. Snuffy's theme song sure was a surprise. :smile:

And yes, the bonus video with Matt and Stephanie was nice as well. I thought it was easier to interact and ask questions when it was just the two of them - it can get kind of crazy when everyone's around the lounge answering questions for us, so it was a little better to ask direct questions in a quieter environment.

I really enjoyed the bonus episode. Stephanie answering my question about right-handing felt like she was speaking to me one-on-one.
I found what she said about that interesting, how you basically have to be really good at puppeteering all-around in order to right-hand. And I liked the twist on that quote: "it's where you start, but not where you finish."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
True, especially when you've got tons of people watching and commenting in real time, and they're trying to get through as many already-printed comments and real time comments as they can . . . it was amusing how Peter responded to a comment of mine several minutes later, and totally at random too, lol.