Bendy Toys Swedish Chef photos and info

hemi

Reaction score
Hi
Is there someone who could help me to sent me detailed close-up photos of a Bendy Toys Swedish Chef?

Thanks

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have one, but he is showing his age a bit.What sort of condition does he have to be in?

Nicola

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for this little chap.
The story is my mum got one of these 1979 Swedish Chef when they came out, she had him for years till, I was about 3 years old, when the plastic started to crumble and he fell to pieces :frown: she was really upset.
Now I am 21 and as I have a job I wanted to buy her the original 1979 Bendy Toys Swedish Chef.

Any ideas of how I could get my hands on one of these little lovelies?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for this little chap.
The story is my mum got one of these 1979 Swedish Chef when they came out, she had him for years till, I was about 3 years old, when the plastic started to crumble and he fell to pieces :frown: she was really upset.
Now I am 21 and as I have a job I wanted to buy her the original 1979 Bendy Toys Swedish Chef.

Any ideas of how I could get my hands on one of these little lovelies?
They are very rare now.Your best source is ebay.Search "Swedish Chef Bendy" and save the search, so ebay will send you notifications as one gets listed.Good luck, and welcome to Muppet Central.