Bert & Ernie, Legends

fatblue

Reaction score
Bert & Ernie

Kermit at one time was a main character too, but he's hardly on anymore. It is good that they DO still keep a lot of the older bunch around, including Bert & Ernie.

In fact, they're on that TV commercial for the SS DVD on best music skits. Well, at least Bert is :frown: , he sticks his head through the door breifly. LOL!

fatblue

Reaction score
Bert

Remember the old Bert muppet, say circa '70 or so? Whenever he got mad his mouth would scrunch up! LOL!

fatblue

Reaction score
Bert

Classic stuff! Like I said before. So Frank Oz is no longer doing the voice of Bert anymore?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
He plays Bert part of the time. He has only a little bit of time to perform with the Muppets, but thanks to the new performers, the classic cast is back.

I don't think he did any clips this year, but he immensely made up for it by starring in one of the episode's street scenes (and I'd love to see him do more.).

fatblue

Reaction score
Classic Cast

Hey Muppetdude! What other Classic cast members have returned, just out of curiosity? Good to hear they're bringing a few back.

I'm glad Frank Oz still has ties to the show. He IS Bert! :frown:

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
I think my favorite Bert and Earnie song is during the movie when Big Bird runs away. Their Come Fly With Me in an Upside Down World is great and I love listening to it.