Bert & Ernie song: "I can sing high... low"

gastric

Reaction score
I've searched the web, this forum, and some peer-to-peer networks and have been unable to identify the name of the song Bert & Ernie sing that goes something like this "I can sing high, I can sing low... I can sing loud, I can sing soft... Two good friends, me and you, each with an opposite point of view..."

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is this available on any of the Sesame Street CD offerings?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You could possibly check the SS Lyrics Archive and look under "Bert and Ernie" songs. I think it's there somewhere. They usually tell you at that site what albums those songs are available on.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It's called "Loud and Soft" and so far, it's only appeared on SS's 30th season premiere (#3786).

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
This song is available on the Japanese CD: The Best of Bert.The song is sung by Bert and Farley.The newer version as far as I know has not been released commercially.

gastric

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's outstanding help!

There's so many great songs on the various shows that my kids love that were never released on CD. I guess I'll have to try out my new Tivo and see if I can nab the audio from the recorded shows that happen to include the songs. They also love the "hair brush" song "Every morning, I want to know... where did my hair brush go... Is it under the bed?"

BTW can someone point me to a URL for the lyric archives Daffyfan2003 suggested? It would seem that resource would be helpful in my various quests. :smile:

BWSmith

Reaction score
The thread title reminded me of the SS muppet rock song, "Tell me why do you always do the opposite of what I do?"
:smile:

ceecee

Reaction score
It makes my think of the song "Zydeco"