Bert, Grover, and Jim Henson's characters

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Is their some reason why you always have to say so and so could of been in this clip or so and so could of been in this clip? Like I said, Just enjoy what the Henson staff creates.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
Is their some reason why you always have to say so and so could of been in this clip or so and so could of been in this clip? Like I said, Just enjoy what the Henson staff creates.
Yes, I do enjoy what Jim Henson creates. But just because you enjoy somethign doesn't mean that you can't wonder why something never happened, especially if you think it makes sense. There are many team-ups that would have probably been great, but didn't happen much (or at all), and probbaly won't happen officially anytime soon (though then again, that's what fan fiction is for).

And for the record, I don't always say that so-and-so could have been in this and that clip. I have been quiet about many of your comments that I disagreed with before, but now I am starting to get annoyed. I am not trying to start any fights, and I know that others would probably tell me to ignore what you said (like they have with other users). We are all entitled to discuss what we want. I cna start topics about what I want, and you can start topics about what you want.