Best and Worst Sesame Guest stars

dcfboss

Reaction score
I think the most enjoyable guest would have to be Wayne Brady and his "in between" song on the season opener. It was just very well done

And yes Aaron and Nick Carter were horrible. They can't act, nor can they sing.

doctort13

Reaction score
Who are the rappers that Carrol Spinney mentions in his book? I guess one of these clowns punched Big Bird!:boo:

I always liked the little kids who would treat the Muppets as living beings. :smile:

Splurge

Reaction score
Caroll didn't mention the rapper by name. He did mention that the rapper was never invited back. Come to think of it, I wonder if they even completed or aired the skit.

somethingofafan

Reaction score
One of my favorites was when Ray Romano was trying to explain the concept of "frustrated". I like it because it is one of the best interactions between guest and Muppet there is.
I agree about Wayne Brady's appearances, both the "Between" skit and the other one that aired this season (the latter of which goes to prove that not being afraid of looking stupid is one of the surest ways not to look stupid.)

mikealan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth

Worst
N Sync and the Backstreet boys: Bleck!!!
I like listening to the Bckstreet Boys and N'SYNC on the radio and on my CD player, but I think N'Sync singing "Believe In Yourself" on one of the Season 31 SS shows was pretty silly. I can't beleive that N'Sync joined Sesame Street in the 2000's (i think).

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Best Sesame music appearance:

R.E.M., doing Furry Happy Monsters, w/ Muppeteer Stepahnie d'Abruzzo lending her vocals

Drtooth

Reaction score
Splurge said:
Caroll didn't mention the rapper by name. He did mention that the rapper was never invited back. Come to think of it, I wonder if they even completed or aired the skit.
I wonder....

Maybe if someone can get in touch with Carol?

I wish I knew... I would have asked him, but I wanted to ask about Picklepuss and Pops more...

Hays

Reaction score
One of my favorites was when Ray Romano was trying to explain the concept of "frustrated". I like it because it is one of the best interactions between guest and Muppet there is.
and, that's what Ray Romano does!....

Along those lines, I also liked James Gandolfini explaining to Zoe that he's afraid of giant talking vegetables...