Best Likeness

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
Here's something I've been mulling over a lot lately. Who do you think is the best Muppet likeness so far?
I think they're all great of course, but it can be fun to be judgemental! I'd say it's a very close race between Zoot and Floyd. Lew is good, but there's more to capture, I feel, with the formentioned two.
I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I hope Palisades (down the line of course) give us another Dr. Teeth and Beaker (normal style). I like those guys, but the incredible job Palisades keep doing seems to trump the last series every time so far (granted it's only three, but still!!)
If I had to choose one, I'd give 'er to Floyd.:sing:

Luke

Reaction score
I think Lew is probably the best, but Newsman definitely has the potential to top that in the future.

WiGgY

Reaction score
If you count series 4 then I think Sam Arrow is the best likeness but if you don't count series 4 I'd have to say Lew is the best.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
From looking at the ones that I currently have, it would definately be someone in series 3. Whether it's Lew or Scooter is hard to say. I really like what they did on Scooter, the jacket, the glasses, just about everything is great. I'll have to go that way, even if Lew is like my favorite muppet in the world.

Tony

camax

Reaction score
I'm crazy over Lew Zealand, but I'm thinking my Fozzie is incredible with all the fur detailing, so he can win!

Can't wait for Pepe, Sal & Johnny Fiama :smile:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I think Fozzie is an excellent likeness. Otherwise, Scooter is also great, although the scale may be off a little. Lew & Zoot are also very strong pieces.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Scooter would be practically perfect if his glasses weren't so big. Too bad there was a breakage issue with the smaller ones.