Best Muppet Merch Places In Southern California/LA

beaker

Reaction score
Hey! I just got back from being in the Los Angeles/Southern California area for a week.

Sadly, I didnt see too much Muppet merchandise at places. I would say the BEST places for new Muppet merch/exclusives:
The Disney Fountain store across from Kodak Theater/Hollywood Walk of Fame, right next to the Jimmy Kimmel El Capitan theater.
My mom and I got a bunch of sweet new exclusive Muppet stuff(animal lunchbox, tons of pin buttons, etc)

Also, there's this big toy/merch store in Universal City Walk(I think its called Nevermore) that has a tonnnn of new/exclusive/rare Sesame Street merch, and a ton of plushes(I got the Sesame Martian and I saw Hemlock there)

Not sure what Muppet stuff they have at Disneyland still, as I havent been there since 2007(I got a sweet rare Beaker plush there, havent picked up the Muppet Star Wars figure set though)

Anyone else seen places that carry Muppet/related stuff?

I remember walking into Suncoast in 2003, and seeing a ton of Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock stuff; as well as Bear in the Big Blue House stuff beyond belief at FAO, Disney and Suncoast around 2000. I also remember the Sesame Store in the 90's.