Best Muppet Show Epsiode

christyb

Reaction score
So just out of curiosity... What is the best episode of the muppet show ever in your opinion :confused: ??? I'm torn between the one with Bob Hope in it and The one starring George Burns.

Frogster

Reaction score
Loretta Switt or Tony Randall. I know I've only seen a few parts of each of these episodes from The Kermit and Piggy Story but I think these two were very cool! :smile: :mad:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I like the one with Mark Hamill and the Star Wars characters.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
As a Star Wars fanatic obviously that's on the top of my list.

Other great ones include Peter Sellers who just stole the show and the Berndete Peters epsidoe which features some of the best skits including one of the all time funniest muppet moments:

"And so it was... that the grasshopper drove his sports car to Flordia and the ant got stepped on."

I still crack up evertime I see that!

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
I've always thought that the Harry Belafonte episode was the best. I remember reading that the "Turn the World Around" sketch was Jim's favorite. :wink:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Blue Weirdo said:
As a Star Wars fanatic obviously that's on the top of my list.

Other great ones include Peter Sellers who just stole the show and the Berndete Peters epsidoe which features some of the best skits including one of the all time funniest muppet moments:

"And so it was... that the grasshopper drove his sports car to Flordia and the ant got stepped on."

I still crack up evertime I see that!
That was also the one where Piggy was up in the box telling Statler and Waldorf what to like(they could like Bernadette Peters but had to hate Miss Mousy, who did the duet with Kermit).

After the grasshopper & ant sketch, they were laughing at it, and Sam came up behind them and yelled "WILL YOU STOP THAT!!!". Waldorf replies sheepishly, "Why are they picking on us tonight?"

I don't know that I have a favorite. It's hard to narrow it down to just a few.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I do enjoy the Raquel Welch episode. Fozzie was very funny trying to channel confidence. Of course, every Muppet Show episode is funny and I have at least one favorite moment from every one. Peter Sellers as a psychotic doctor fixing Link? Brilliant. James Coburn teaching Animal relaxation techniques? Fantastic. Gonzo fiddles while George Burns? Classic. The Muppet Show is awesome.