Best of Cookie Monster on DVD!!! + Big Bird in China & Japan Specials

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I remeber "Big Bird Goes to Japan. Ohio Hi, hmm. Everything must be from Ohio in Japan.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wish they'd release the network (non-PBS) Sesame Street Specials on DVD... like the one with Bill Cosby... I never saw the whole thing...

P

Philo and Gunge

Drtooth said:
I wish they'd release the network (non-PBS) Sesame Street Specials on DVD... like the one with Bill Cosby... I never saw the whole thing...
Well, Big Bird In China aired on NBC for it's orginal broadcast :wink:

P

Philo and Gunge

Philo and Gunge said:
Well, Big Bird In China aired on NBC for it's orginal broadcast :wink:
And Don't Eat The Pictures aired on the Disney Channel.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
And Don't Eat The Pictures aired on the Disney Channel.
I think it has aired on the Disney Channel, but didn't it originate on PBS? I remember seeing it before we had cable, and that was a long long time ago.

P

Philo and Gunge

AndyWan Kenobi said:
I think it has aired on the Disney Channel, but didn't it originate on PBS? I remember seeing it before we had cable, and that was a long long time ago.

I guess, but it heard it first aired on the Disney Channel, the 56-minute length might give you the idea it was on PBS. I know Big Bird In Japan was on the Disney Channel when I was littlen and I think that was on NBC or PBS.

That makes me think, why wasn't "Big Bird In Japan" 73 minutes like it's China counterpart.

Dantecat

Reaction score
What Year was Big Bird in China and Big Bird in Japan?

dbarrie

Reaction score
I want to buy those two Big Bird specials on DVD. Unfortunately, they won't get released here (Canada) until March 2. :sympathy: Oh well, they'll be worth the wait. :smile: Have you bought your copies yet?

OI MuppetFan

Dantecat

Reaction score
I'm going to buy both of these specials!Which is better to buy first :confused: