"Best of the Muppet Show" DVDs for sale

Muppetto

Reaction score
I have all 15 “Best of the Muppet Show” DVDs sold by Time-Life that are no longer being produced. While they are all out of shrinkwrap, most of them have never been removed from their cases, so they practically new. I am willing to sell them for $5 each, but would prefer to sell the whole set for $75 and can accept payment through PayPal. Any takers?

• Vol. 01 (1976-1981)
    Elton John, Julie Andrews, Gene Kelly
  • Vol. 02 (1976-1981)
    Mark Hamill, Paul Simon, Raquel Welch
  • Vol. 03 (1976-1981)
    Harry Belafonte, Linda Ronstadt, John Denver
  • Vol. 04 (1976-1981)
    Peter Sellers, John Cleese, Dudley Moore
  • Vol. 05 (1976-1981)
    Alice Cooper, Vincent Price, Marty Feldman
  • Vol. 06 (1976-1981)
    Steve Martin, Carol Burnett, Gilda Radner
  • Vol. 07 (1976-1981)
    George Burns, Dom DeLuise, Bob Hope
  • Vol. 08 (1976-1981)
    Diana Ross, Brooke Shields, Rudolph Nureyev
  • Vol. 09 (1976-1981)
    James Coburn, Sylvester Stallone, Debbie Harry
  • Vol. 10 (1976-1981)
    Roger Moore, Edgar Bergen, Danny Kaye
  • Vol. 11 (1976-1981)
    Roy Rogers & Dale Evans, Kenny Rogers, Mac Davis
  • Vol. 12 (1976-1981)
    Liberace, Rita Moreno, Lynda Carter
  • Vol. 13 (1976-1981)
    Tony Randall, Beverly Sills, Pearl Bailey
  • Vol. 14 (1976-1981)
    Liza Minnelli, Madeline Kahn, Mummenschanz
  • Vol. 15 (1976-1981)
    Señor Wences, Lola Falana, Juliet Prowse

SteveMckenzie

Reaction score
This is my first time using these forums. I sent you an email about the item hopefully you got it. I would like to buy the 15 set if you still have them...please email me and let me know! Thanks! seirikss@twcny.rr.com

Muppetto

Reaction score
I got your email. More details in my reply, so check it and let me know what you'd like to do.

Thanks!

Muppetto

Reaction score
All the DVDs have been sold to SteveMckenzie.

Thanks again for your purchase!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
D'oh! And I was willing to go over your asking price by hundreds if not thousands of dollars! Woe is me! Blast my terrible timing!

Okay, so I'm just kidding. It just struck me that this seemed to be the most effortless and efficient transaction in the history of transactions and I just wanted to shake it up a bit. Congratulations on your purchase, SteveMckenzie, enjoy your movies!

SteveMckenzie

Reaction score
I got the DVDs in the mail today. Excellent purchase! And very fast delivery!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I am going to sell my VHS set if anyone is interested. I will post when I list it.

muppetscamugh

Reaction score
Watch out for pirated DVDs

:grouchy:

I recently tried to purchase some of the muppet show DVD's from a website. I purchased a set of the 15 time-life muppet show DVD's for total cost of about $225 (including shipping). I purchased from an advertiser's link on Yahoo!. I was a bit weary because they didn't really list any contact info and I couldn't find Anything at all on the web about this companies reliability (hence I'm posting here to warn others).

A couple days later I saw a charge to my CC (I checked it online) from Romania !
I contacted the company and asked if these were real. They didn't answer my question but said the set was on it's way. It showed up in record time from Montreal, Canada! I found out unfortunately that they are selling pirated copies. Just a watch out if you are looking for these.

These are the websites (they all appear to be from the same company)
DVDCraze.tv
tvaddicts.tv
dvdavenue.tv

there may be others.

Buyers beware.

I can say the company responded to my complaints and it looks like they are going to give me a refund and let me send them back. We'll see if it actually happens. I will be glad if they really refund.